Snapshoteye #16 Paul. Podcast. Paul. Flakes. Flakes. Podcast. 41. Paul. 41. Podcast. West Ham. Ham. Ham. Paul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this. When he got with sophie every other word was "vibe" which is something she says all the time

Reactions: 3
My partners just said he saw his live earlier at work and just started dancing like him and let me tell you I’ve just nearly pissed myself

Reactions: 2

Come on over, I’ve swept up the dandruff flakes and I’ve poured fresh Lilt over everyone xoxox

My partners just said he saw his live earlier at work and just started dancing like him and let me tell you I’ve just nearly pissed myself
I love your partner

Reactions: 11
Paul texts his local radio station to tell then to keep the tunes coming, pass it on.

Reactions: 15
The closest Paul has ever came to kinky is having sex with the lights on

Reactions: 1
Oh my christ I have never felt such fucking rage and I nearly threw my phone at the wall. I love how he's hiding behind a phone screen and saying all this. Stupid little n
Using tweezer to pluck his ginger bumhole hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.