Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjfabc

Omg I went to catch up and can’t keep up, a new thread already!
Not being funny though he literally takes the piss out of people all the time, like there was a video of him saying a girl wasn’t a lady because she said fuck off? Think he’s bluffing big time

nurseren

VIP Member

Can someone confirm Pauls new IG handle for me as I think I’ve got it wrong

Anon22

Eurgh. He annoys me so much. He literally says the same thing everyday. He should save him self the breath and do an audio recording to play back, he literally says the same things word for word.

Also, why has a chosen a username you would expect a teenage girl to have ? Oh.. wait.. I forgot for a second, ponce.
Yessssss this was my initial thought. The fact it has 'beauty ' at the beginning OF COURSE will attract tennage attention!

honeyou

she openly said while sophie was on live with her last night that she was gonna join tattle and read everything but that she needs to work out the set up, sophie didn’t really say much about it at the time to be honest

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Paul has not only blocked my IG but my phone number that goes with it. So on that note I’m on the phone to Vodafone to get a second handset xoxox
Oooo can they do that? Maybe try using a new email instead of a phone number to sign up?