Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsnoseybatch

the questions he asks are so invasive and weird, he asked me to list three things about myself, I just ignored it lmao. I saw him asking someone about their kids wonder if it was you 😂
Could've been! One of his suggestions was do you like shoes? I was just sat on my bed in a towel cause I'd just got out the bath thinking... What am I doing with my life?! 😂😂 As soon as he started saying about fave place to kiss I was like I'm off! 😷

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I'll just put this here beautiful velvetiser babz xxxxxx
maybe it needs to be told what an amazing, incredible hot chocolate it is and how happy it makes the world/its drinker? 🤷‍♀️

Good news babz - I’ve just been to Asda and bought a velvetiser dupe…gonna make myself a hot choccy, send the husband down the pub, and settle in for the drama xo
I shall await the results and your thoughts to it!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I dont think its the real Sharane either because:-

I think she's too good of a friend to create an account so openly on Tattle
She nearly died when she said a few things about S and then realised she was in her live
She abruptly decided she wished she hadn't drunk alcohol and said she had to go to her child's football today. I think she realised she had perhaps been swept along with a fandom and said too much?
She ended the live saying something about having to make amends/a phone call/sort something - memory is hazy as I was drifitng off to sleep.
Her new TikTok contradicts her Tattle posts

Of course, all the above is just my take on it.
Wait sorry can someone give me a rundown of what she actually said about sophie? I missed this

chemmy54

He coughed and put a hole in the arse of his jeans? It'd make sense that Paul coughs out of his arse and guffs out of his mouth considering the absolute drivel he spouts.

Also, his eyes. They are so dead. Yellow and glazed (insert glazed gammon joke here) I've seen episodes on greys anatomy of healthier looking liver failure/jaundice patients. Simpson looking ham headed curly bearded fweak.

Please tell me how you add gifs ive been trying for weeks lol
I have a GIF keyboard downloaded on my iphone! Endless fun 😂