Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tbf he can love all the attention all he wants because it’s all bad and everyone’s starting to clock on to him being a weirdo. More people know about him, the better.

Nothing is ever gonna happen though is it, the slimy man will continue to wriggle his way out of everyone, he can censor whoever he wants, and he has he gaggle of menopausal women and pre pubescent ofcourse defending him. It's a losing battle

Reactions: 1

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Tell me why I’m blocked from sharanes TikTok when I’ve not joined one in ages or commented on anything 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

BoiledHam

Think you have to wait for the 30 days dont ya? He keeps logging in and then deactivating it so its still *technically* (god i cant say that now without feeling seedy) its still his.
On his Instagram he's changed his name so thought his old username would be up for grabs

BoiledHam

Whats he crying about? Is he still live? On IG I take it? Why the fuck did I block him 🤯

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Tbh he’s going to block anyone who tries to add him now because the only way they would know his new username is from this thread. He asked me straight away if I was from TikTok or Insta, what my job was, where I’m from etc

Someone start up a new Insta with the name snapshoteye and post all the hilarious edits 😂
wow thats paranoid. I haven't tried to add him but I wouldn't even be giving out details like that to anyone on the internet, least of all Pool Breach!