Snapshoteye #12 Paul hosts Instagram squid games, tattlers blocked but who will remain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharane absolutely kills me 😂 Row that imaginary boat girl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You ask and I’ll deliver

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I was 17 and in sixth form I met a guy who was 28 and for a few weeks we were dating. At the time I thought there was nothing wrong with it and loved that I had this older guy obsessed with me. He’d buy me gifts and tell me everything I wanted to hear, I even went to meet him at his work in my school uniform (🤢). I would be in my A level lessons texting him, a man in his office texting a girl in school!

But it all got weird very quickly and I ended it. The older I’ve got the more I’ve thought about it and how fucked up it was. It is grooming of a child by an adult man, just because it’s “technically” legal doesn’t make it right. Thankfully for me I got out before it went too far. Years later I saw him in town and really panicked, it obviously subconsciously really affected me but I didn’t realise until I was a bit older.
When I was 17 I worked in a corner shop and this man used to come in and he was about 40. He used to buy me phone top ups so I could txt him. I realise now that he was grooming me, but back then I didn’t have a clue. I went in his car one time and he tried to kiss me and it felt so awkward and I didn’t see him again

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.