Snapshoteye #12 Paul hosts Instagram squid games, tattlers blocked but who will remain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone mentioned hot chocolate? 👀

also lads, i'm back in the gang! but it comes at a price..
So much for not adding anymore people after culling 100s😂 he wants to give you big hugs and take you for a hot choccy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant help but feel like one of them aliens on toy story waiting to be the chosen one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I survived TikTok, not instagram 🤣

I reckon he’ll get so bored of instagram that he’ll go live on TikTok soon… he just won’t get the attention and views he craves

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the tiktok from a girl @shesjustdoingherthing she posted 3 fays ago... 😅 everyone is onto him I've seen so many more like it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey guys, new here, love what you do 😂 thought I’d share this wee video with you, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did r survive the purge. I had 24 hours on insta and it was shite at that. Survived TikTok so far. I hate to say it but I’m bored if Paul. He’s not even fun drama anymore 😫 Cue the next girlfriend so we can start this all over again

Reactions: 7
Hi all, first post here!

Sounds so sad but I really want to walk past Paul in public. I reckon he’d give his cheesiest, grimmest grin, hold the stare for far too long and start doing his creepy giggle.

I’d then tell him he has the most awful smile I’ve ever seen and that he’d just completely ruined my day- wonder what effect that would have on his self-inflicted crusade on making strangers smile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did r survive the purge. I had 24 hours on insta and it was shite at that. Survived TikTok so far. I hate to say it but I’m bored if Paul. He’s not even fun drama anymore 😫 Cue the next girlfriend so we can start this all over again
god no, we really dont need paul to sink his slimy claws into another young girl, to mess with her head, love bomb, gaslight, manipulate… Hes better off on his own.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.