Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m having an internal crisis. One part of me doesn’t believe he will do anything and is sick of him being the boy who cried wolf.
On the other hand, I lost a dear friend many years ago when they decided they didn’t want to be on this world anymore and I just can’t stop thinking about that.
I’m very conflicted about which part of me I go with..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to go asda to get my kid nappies. How annoying.
Be back soon all you beautiful people. Big hugs

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m having an internal crisis. One part of me doesn’t believe he will do anything and is sick of him being the boy who cried wolf.
On the other hand, I lost a dear friend many years ago when they decided they didn’t want to be on this world anymore and I just can’t stop thinking about that.
it's understandable you'd be conflicted, but remember this is part of narcissistic manipulation.. a welfare check has been called in so if he is genuine in his claims, he's not unsupported. big hug babz xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also I missed the live but was he insinuating that last night he was about to leave his dads to end his life or was that said this morning I’m trying to catch up all at once and there’s loads I’ve missed 😂

but if he was planning on ‘doing it’ last night why would he pack a bag with his belongings in to take with him like he wouldn’t need them if he’s gonna be dead 🙄 so this is another lie and manipulation technique to make people feel sorry for him? He can’t even make believable lies up.

• Haha
A tiny bit the same. I don’t want to fall for any manipulation. But I do feel he’s on a knife edge. But then I do think he’s probably too selfish and narcissistic to actually do anything to harm himself

Reactions: 2
Not even 1pm and it’s all kicked off, wonder if he’s had a welfare check now. Think that was for the best, but also feel like it was for show this morning which is totally disgusting

Reactions: 4
Bloody helllllllllll I went to bed with covid at 9pm last night and just logged on. Taken me hours to catch up!!! (Got nothing else to do, but what about when I'm back in work 👀 worrying already)

I am just speechless. Thanks to everyone that screen recorded. God's work 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely get where you’re coming from. If Paul was just a regular guy, who started talking like this on a live, then I would be extremely worried.

However, you need to look at his behaviours:

1. He’s done this before with Frankie
2. He’s a Narcissist.
3. It’s only happening after Sophie has confirmed they aren’t together, but saying they’re in good terms.
4. He’s telling people to ‘delete me’ instead of deleting social media (his Instagram and FB are still there), wanting women.. mothers mainly who have had that maternal instinct permanently injected into them after giving birth to care for, worry, and ultimately… become his mother.

I understand he lost his mum 20 years ago, and the pain he must have felt and still feel, I will never ever dampen that or disregard that, but instead of looking for a companion who can keep him company, help him grow a strong happy life with (he has this but that failed), he wants a mother, like Tina who will comfort him and console him, and when he’s feeling ‘himself’ his predatory behaviours will start again.. notice how the women he goes for are the age he was when she passed… he’s stuck in that period of his life and instead of dealing and growing from it he is in Groundhog Day.

I’m not a medical expert, and this is just my opinion, but I’ve watched a lot of criminal minds and studied profiling so can see elements.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's all for show. The backup & no doubt secret account are still active

Reactions: 8
Threatens to unalive himself yet claims he doesn’t need professional help. He still doesn’t understand what he’s doing wrong? My brother is 29, if I found out he’d been contacting girls of the same age Paul speaks to, I’d be ultra concerned and I’d be having serious words. It’s creepy. Let alone a man in his 40s. These girls are closer to his sons age than his, how can he not see how strange that is? His poor son.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone reached out to his brother on Facebook ? He seems fairly stable from what I saw

Has anyone reached out to his brother on Facebook ? He seems fairly stable from what I saw
his brother lives in the same village that I did before I moved. I just went straight to the police as I know if someone contacted me via FB over my sister being a dick, I’d panic etc. cut out the middle man, straight to the police for a welfare check.

I missed the larder joke, can someone explain please 😂 I’ve been thinking we’ve been taking the piss out of the way Paul says ladder or summet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.