Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
And I thought she was a 'mental health advocate' and a 'sea swimmer' 😂😂😂 At least she's finally being honest - she's an influencer!!
She’s a nasty troll, that’s what she really is. A devious, manipulative, narcissistic person. Her community must be ashamed of her online behavior.

Reactions: 11

dee_mc

VIP Member
Juney is begging for a bottle of €200 perfume. For a woman that doesn’t have much and is happy with her lot, she does some amount of begging.

Maybe Amelyaaaa will splash the cash for Mother’s Day because she sooooooo kind.
Jesus what is it with Irish women spelling the word "devine" 🤣😬
Didn't one of Juney's 🐑 send her a bottle of spendy perfume before when she innocently mentioned a favourite brand? She knows well what she's at. Fucking leech.

petal1

VIP Member
Posting about a suicide on her social media. Jesus have some dignity woman and let the grieving family have some privacy . Have you no shame.
Making the poor person identifiable too posting their age. No need for it to be on SM at all. Just ligjt your candles and/or pray or whatever you do privately. You'd think having had first hand experience, June would realise how it's in bad taste, but no 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Cathal Crowe - more in his line to do more for his constituents. They don't want any freedom of speech.
I'm not a fan of Cathal tbh. He's very outspoken which I know appeals to a lot of people but I find he speaks our loudly about things he knows fuck all about - he has form for this - and seems to achieve little.

sn00ps

Have read the TDs post and am aghast at his stance. He wasn’t getting my vote before but he’ll certainly be mentioned when influencers and politics come up in convos now!!😡

June, from a person who thinks you started out harmless enough, respectfully reign it in.

You began as a ‘mental health advocate’. What does being a brand ambassador and receiving gifts for free say about mental health other than indulging yourself, your family, your friends, your followers??

You seem like a bit of a crathur, but you’re bringing the tattling on yourself by indulgent online promotion, and if you’re going to put yourself in the public eye like that, unfortunately you must be prepared for both good and bad fanfare.

Cathal Crowe, stick to the local issues that need addressing and leave the influencers to the internet- they are subjecting themselves to it after all.

• Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Comment with a heart under her latest post and she'll light a candle for you tomorrow - she's straying into Jehovah's Witness territory with this cult-like carry on.
While you're in the church Juney, will you light a candle for the service users of MWSC who are froze half to death through frost and two storms and who don't appear to have any access to food as the money sits building interest in someone's bank account. Does anyone know if a call to the charity regulator would help move things along?

Reactions: 10

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh guys we got it wrong, she has bits of art given to her by her cOmMuNiTy dotted all over her house. ALL OVER it, ok? Is that cleared up so? Good.
What a pack of bitches we are, doubting her.
Good thing she doesn't read here though, right?

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Junie flat out reading here, said she'd got a message saying she was too old for converse :rolleyes:. Loads of the huns do that, make out they've been messaged directly 😂

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
If she’s an autoimmune condition then her immune system is most likely overactive which is why she’s trying out immunosuppressants treatments to help with all the inflammation in her body. I’m on this therapy 10 years now and I can’t take any multivitamins, tonics or anything that may boost my immune system she’d really want to talk to her consultant before taking any tonic like this as it could hinder her treatment and cause flares.

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
In case you've not heard, Jane is a very kind person.
Last week wasn't she thanking one of her followers for reminding her to put '#gifted' on a story. Make up your mind, June. You were rude and you let yourself down.

It seems to me that it's everyone around June that has been trained by her to 'be kind' to her - her son, her daughter, her mother, her SIL, her 'lovely community' all trained to be kind to June (eg give June lots of pressies!!). I don't actually see June herself doing a whole lot of kind acts. And you know she'd share them if she was doing them.

gossipie

Chatty Member
The begging is off the scale. You think mama Burke would tell her to cop on and stop embarrassing the family. She’s comes across as being a bit simple.

And so much for being a perfectionist…best lives ever🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It’s like influencer inception. I can’t wait to see Julie Twins going for a sea swim in March 😂
Closely followed by Grace.
---
Those "lives" are so overpackaged! I'm not really familiar with Trisha beyond knowing she's lost lots of weight and dresses terribly: I presume she knows fuck all about lives and these are white-labelled shite, yeah?
She knows fuck all about lives, cooking or weight loss.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Reported the Beo and gifted earrings posts there. She's brazen too, she's been saying each day "and I'll continue to share more of my favourite irish brands tomorrow" but they're all either ones she has a family connection to or ones that have sent her free shit in the past.

What was she on about in the MAC stories though, saying she needs to do more nice things for herself because she's always doing nice things for others but rarely treats herself 😳😧😤 Bullshit June. Honest to god the amount of luxury stuff and treatments the woman buys, gets discounted or gifted - she doesn't even work and lives a very comfortable lifestyle with regular facials and hair cuts and colours and treatments, she uses professional skincare and luxury body products daily, she "treated herself" to at least two pairs of expensive shoes last week as well as a nice night away in Limerick and two new makeup products just 2 days ago, and indicated she has another holiday booked and upcoming (less than 2 months since the last one) that she's doing yet more clothes shopping/begging for.
Let me spell it out for you June: you're unfulfilled and all the free shit and "doing nice things for yourself" in the world isn't going to fill that void. You're hiding your relationship status from the people who follow you for swimming and lifestyle content - that's not healthy for you or your partner. Sure, it's nobody's business, but the careful wording is 😬. You're profoundly unhappy and disappointed with your lot. Get some help from your GP, ask for a consultation with a mental health professional because what you're doing isn't working and it won't end well.

Shall64

Chatty Member
Sunday swim done - and she’s standing there bone dry with a full face of make up.
You’re not fooling anyone.

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I can never understand people who share compliments about themselves or the likes of this bitch taking free stuff constantly. It may be made up lies but it’s still to try and make vulnerable people do the same. All the while the homeless she pretended to care about live in squalor waiting on donations. It’s disgusting

dee_mc

VIP Member
She’s so two faced talking about kindness. She only equates kindness as begging for free stuff and wouldn’t even donate stupid hat she received. She passes on nothing unless she doesn’t like it then she posts ..people are very wise to her
That ramble she did about the latest brand that gifted her clothing being the epitome of kindness was farcical. It was another undeclared ad.
Why would any consumer with two brain cells to rub together rate a brand as "kind" for gifting stuff to an influencer in return for a bit of advertising?! That's not kindness, it's business! It's not going to make me think better of a brand! If I heard they were donating clothing or funds to people who actually needed them I'd consider giving them my custom alright. But dressing Benny Hill for another of her sermons? Nah.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Ohh she’s whinging to her local TD’s now 😂😂😂 Trolls and bullies? No June you don’t like being exposed for being a deceiving fraudster who preys on vulnerable people for your own financial gain and Social media exposure.
Cathal Crowe - more in his line to do more for his constituents. They don't want any freedom of speech.