Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Oh guys we got it wrong, she has bits of art given to her by her cOmMuNiTy dotted all over her house. ALL OVER it, ok? Is that cleared up so? Good.
What a pack of bitches we are, doubting her.
Good thing she doesn't read here though, right?
Her house must be a shrine or a grotto where her community gather outside with lighted candles singing hymns in the hope that benny hill will appear like an apparition. 😜😂😜😂😜😂 Blessed or touched 🤪🤢🥲💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Christ on a bike. She’s an unbelievable, shameless grifter.

And this picture, I’m not able! 😂 If this isn’t an actual photo of Benny Hill, I’ll eat my non-Palladio front door!

E2337D55-E732-4A8A-9634-38025C05C521.jpeg

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
We're small, narrow minded and negative?! Why is that exactly, June? Because we don't worship you? We question your ethics and your behaviour?? The day people stop questioning people like you will be a sad day for society. Clean up your act and you'll find your thread slows down too. The absolute cheek of her!

I think MWSC are nearly as bad as her at this stage. All that money raised and no progress in 3 years. And they're still using the same tired old line that they 'hope to' open a social grocery. There's no concrete plans from them at all as far as I can see.

Shall64

Chatty Member
Why is she telling sufferers of domestic abuse to message her? Saying she “won’t judge”. She also can’t help them so why is she inserting herself - so unregulated and dangerous.

• Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I stumbled upon June's thread yesterday and have spent the day reading it. For non locals, ye have her clocked. I'm from the area, know the Burke & Curtin families, June was never liked but when John died everyone took pity on her and she seemed to rein in her big personality.

At the time John passed, she owned a clothes boutique in Ennis called Juniper, John invested in construction/property at the wrong time and between that going belly up and no market for very expensive clothes, rumour had it the financial stress took a hold of John. Her and the kids had an awful time after his death, that is true, she was a shadow of herself. They met in the Armada when they were late teens/early 20s, John worked as a barman, a gentleman and hard worker. They had a lavish wedding with horse drawn carriage from Miltown to the Armada.

Her brother John John has always had a great business head and is constantly improving the Armada. Although its main industrybis weddings and very few locals would go there as a venue to have dinner or night out. The other hotel, The Bellbridge gets all the locals. Her dad died from parkinsons, he was a right rougue and June is his double. Her trimmers are the very same as what her dad had and I remember hearing something that she too has parkinsons.

Her mam was the brains behind the Armada, John John takes after her. June is an 'employee' of some sorts in the Armada so gets a wage but she hasn't worked a day there since she was a youngster.

June loves attention. The more she gets the more she thrives. I avoid the beach during the daily swims when I go home for a weekend, it's such a fake community of swimmers and has ran its course.

The local Supervalu is owed by her aunt and uncle in law.
Welcome @Campfirestew … feel free to stick in tge kettle a serve up some more tea … we like it hot ☕

So Juney is a rogue, tell us more 🤣

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
Someone paid for her hair?? Why??
She’s absolutely loaded - she doesn’t need anyone paying for anything for her.
She should have asked the salon to donate its worth to charity.
She is utterly shameless.
That's so inappropriate. She should not have accepted and should have insisted on paying. As you say, she's loaded. The money could have been donated to Mid West Simon!! Surely you thank the person for the lovely gesture, but say you can't accept and will donate the amount given to charity.

By telling her followers about this, she's probably hoping to encourage more gullible followers to do the same 😡 She just back from a 5 star holiday and accepting handouts. So, so, so wrong. Disgusting behaviour.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Posting about a suicide on her social media. Jesus have some dignity woman and let the grieving family have some privacy . Have you no shame.

• Sad

Shall64

Chatty Member
Someone paid for her hair?? Why??
She’s absolutely loaded - she doesn’t need anyone paying for anything for her.
She should have asked the salon to donate its worth to charity.
She is utterly shameless.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Well done to @ItsDatCuw on the winning thread title.

Off ye go. And remember to be nice…poor wee June, the widow, is a sensitive soul. Be kind. She doesn’t have much but she’s happy with her lot…the crathur…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Shall64

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s trying to ink a new deal for this year. She’ll share when she’s bagged her fee out of them. She’s an absolute tinker.

Did ye read the message on the reel. Begging for a new front door…you literally can’t make it up. Surely mama Burke could stump up for a new door for poor sensitive Benny Juney
Totally begging for a new front door. Absolutely mortified for her.

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She's begging every day for that perfume. How many times did she mention it, on making stories of herself pawing the bottle and sure little old couldn't be affording that. Sure she's happy with her lot and doesn't need much. (except for 300 euro jeans, 5 star holidays, fab car, expensive shoes, scandi label suits etc. ) She should be ashamed of herself taking that off some poor vulnerable woman who's probably trying to be her friend and feels sorry for her.

Heidi88

VIP Member
He’d want to be careful or he could end up with a thread. 🤣🤣 Somehow, I’d say Juney herself brought tattle to Cathals attention.
Oh definitely she told him. Her mother commented on his fb post. How embarrassing...running to her mother to complain about her bullies on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What’s this kindness Friday shit? Is June try to make this a thing now she a full time hun? She might was to practice kindness Thursday or kindness everyday following her exposure of that lady on her insta yesterday? Where was Junes kindness yesterday?? The mask slipped badly yesterday. Her behaviour was unforgivable.

Attachments

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I thought she was a 'mental health advocate' and a 'sea swimmer' 😂😂😂 At least she's finally being honest - she's an influencer!!
Full time hun sure we knew that all along 🤣🤣🥴 I’m off now to purchase my Honey Monster footwear and Grinch coat ! Consider me “ influenced “. Now if I could just find “ my ” community I could #bekind 🤣
Oh Juney Hill you crack me up love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha