Snag clothing cult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their adverts are getting worse, bigger and bigger women. I’m all for plus-size models but it would be nice to see a variety of shapes and sizes.

Reactions: 9
Any recommendations for light compression / support tights for short fat people? I've tried M&S and they're fragile so didn't survive one wear and although I followed their advice on sizing ended up with the dreaded crotch sag/rolling down waist band situation, so not even one comfortable wear! The Snag huggies are very good (& to be scrupulously fair arrived quickly and without any offensive advertising for their more niche products) but if there are any alternatives I'd be interested.
I'd be interested to hear if you find anything suitable. I don't want to give my money to snag.

Reactions: 1
I'd be interested to hear if you find anything suitable. I don't want to give my money to snag.
Still searching! Heist and Better Tights don't seem to make support tights, and the size range is one of the reasons I've been a loyal Snag customer for many years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Their adverts are getting worse, bigger and bigger women. I’m all for plus-size models but it would be nice to see a variety of shapes and sizes.
Surely they could feature some average sized women as well as the curvy girls and men. They are losing a lot of their custom by making Snag such a niche product. I've been a Snag customer since well before the pandemic and always loved the colours and fit (I am tall but not especially wide). Using really large women in their ads seems to be catering to the BBW fetishists and not ordinary women who want tights that fit.

Reactions: 17
Surely they could feature some average sized women as well as the curvy girls and men. They are losing a lot of their custom by making Snag such a niche product. I've been a Snag customer since well before the pandemic and always loved the colours and fit (I am tall but not especially wide). Using really large women in their ads seems to be catering to the BBW fetishists and not ordinary women who want tights that fit.
They claim to be for everyone so they should feature models of all different shapes and sizes!

Reactions: 5
I think although they are for everyone, they're especially good for plus size women as there's so few options, so like seeing them on bigger models instead of 9 size 14s and one bigger one ( size 14s can comfortably shop in m&s). But most plus size women are size 18-20 which is big/obese yes but not mega so. Snag models are like size 30 which is ridiculous :censored:

Just found this thread, glad to see I'm not the only one who got fed up of their advertising! I like their tights but I unfollowed them ages ago because I was fed up seeing their products advertised by men with cross dressing fetishes. Brands with a majority female customer base need to remember who they should be catering to. It annoyed me when they started doing bras too, as the measuring/sizing advice was completely wrong, and the bras didnt fit the models they used to advertise them. For a company that aims to provide better sizing & fits than high street stores, it was ridiculous how wrong they got the bras.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As an average size 12-14 I feel excluded by their marketing.
Kinda same. I’m a 14, but short, so a small in M&S fit length wise, but tight on the waist. A Medium fit on the waist, but are too long and I have to hitch them up all the time. I find a Snag size C (IIRC) fits perfectly. But not sure I’m comfortable buying from them again now.

I think a lot of “size inclusive”, more independent brands seem to photo their clothes in a size 8 and size 26+ and not much ever in between.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think men and women can be on a ‘spicy’ page together to be honest without it being sexualised. Snag really have to bin the men to empower the women. Sock Smith isn’t trans right?
Can’t be. Trans people are never sex pests. If they are then they’re not ‘real’ trans 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As an average size 12-14 I feel excluded by their marketing.

Honestly as one of these bigger and bigger woman I also feel excluded by the marketing and company ethos
Its all really seedy and fetishy.. Big woman are positioned in a way that makes thighs and arses look bigger, or so you can see cellulite or belly lines. I get we have it but it's like they are highlighting the jiggle in everyone intentionally

I wear tights with skirts or dresses , to keep me warm, save people having to look at my milky limbs and if I can't be arsed to shave.
It would be nice to see someone modeling them who is wearing them and looking good (not sexy, but smart and well dressed)

I'd boycott them out of annoyance but with 35" inside leg and dress size 26 they're about the only ones who fit

Reactions: 24
What’s wrong with either of those, sorry Krabby missed the memo
Molke are heavily into pandering to the men in bras demographic. Their social media is full of ugly blokes talking about growing their boobs :sick: I just feel like if Better associate with this brand, then they’re clearly chasing that audience too so they won’t be getting anymore of my business! Luckily there are plenty of alternatives nowadays.

• Sad
  • Sick
Best not suggest that on their FB page. I did and got set on by a bunch of people all telling me I was rude and fattist. I only asked Snag if they could show slim people as well and that was only because patterned tights look very different on smaller legs than bigger legs. Even Snag were nasty, telling me that they were inclusive. And they didn't like it when I said that inclusivity should include everyone. That's when I got set on and decided against shopping with Snag!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There is a line between size 20 fat and size 30 fat though and the models are mainly size 30. Come on, very few people are that big- show some size 18s for inclusivity

Reactions: 12
Best not suggest that on their FB page. I did and got set on by a bunch of people all telling me I was rude and fattist. I only asked Snag if they could show slim people as well and that was only because patterned tights look very different on smaller legs than bigger legs. Even Snag were nasty, telling me that they were inclusive. And they didn't like it when I said that inclusivity should include everyone. That's when I got set on and decided against shopping with Snag!
I think they delete comments too as every post is about how “beautiful” the model is!
---
There is a line between size 20 fat and size 30 fat though and the models are mainly size 30. Come on, very few people are that big- show some size 18s for inclusivity
Aye, I’m a size 20 and these models are a lot bigger than me. Would love to see more mid size and smaller plus size girlies.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. There's very few average sizes on there and where there are you have to scroll through loads of pics to find them. Inclusive they are not!

Reactions: 4