Snag clothing cult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best not suggest that on their FB page. I did and got set on by a bunch of people all telling me I was rude and fattist. I only asked Snag if they could show slim people as well and that was only because patterned tights look very different on smaller legs than bigger legs. Even Snag were nasty, telling me that they were inclusive. And they didn't like it when I said that inclusivity should include everyone. That's when I got set on and decided against shopping with Snag!
Yes! I’m an 18 so not a slim girl but their marketing gives me the heebie jeebies. Before I found this thread I was starting to wonder if I was going insane finding it all a bit icky and fetished.

Reactions: 13
Inclusive, to me, would mean showing items on all different sized people. Yes, even very slim ones! You can’t call yourself inclusive and only show really huge models

Reactions: 12
bleeping creeps inflicting their fetish on people who just like bleeping tights. Join a fetish group FFS. My daughter likes the snag tights for school because they’re pretty resilient. I would HATE for her to join a snag page and be confronted with this tit.

Reactions: 10
I know we should probably feel sorry for these sad bastards but omg, his pose with his legs in the air with crossed ankles...🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, imagine posting this from an account with your wife and child in your profile and cover photos 💀 I would die.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Any man with a tights fetish who enjoys posting his pics on a forum is a sicko wrong'un in my opinion.
I can't imagine why any woman would want to be in a relationship with these men and trust them around their children - imagine seeing these pictures if it was your dad, poor kids 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 4