Snag clothing cult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 30 year old bath with the 3 tea lights šŸ˜³ is this supposed to help sell the product? Or wonā€™t the customers care as long as they get to see the big lady?

Reactions: 5
Ā£30 towels no less.

You can get giant towels on Amazon for a third of the price. Are there towel fetishists now that will pay extra for a snag towel?

Reactions: 1
The towels always make me laugh as they are only size inclusive if you are of average height. A women who is very tall will still have to worry about either her boobs or bum showing when using one of them.

I like how they are acting as if they invented the concept of a bath sheet/large towel. These have been avaliable in other places for years.

Reactions: 4
Ā£30 towels no less.

You can get giant towels on Amazon for a third of the price. Are there towel fetishists now that will pay extra for a snag towel?
But are they sex positive, non fat shaming towels. Will they come with a side of harming women under the guise of kink? No! So that's why people HAVE to buy from Snag. It's like bleeping PokƩmon of identities in fabric format

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But are they sex positive, non fat shaming towels. Will they come with a side of harming women under the guise of kink? No! So that's why people HAVE to buy from Snag. It's like bleeping PokƩmon of identities in fabric format
My towel bursts into a chorus of Who Ate All the Pies whenever I go to wrap it round me. šŸ˜ž

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen this advert in my FB feed. Towels now? TOWELS? From tights to pervy patches to towels?

View attachment 2795224

Pretty much nothing is going to convince me that they arenā€™t chasing BBW fetishists with their ads. Itā€™s usually big women with their bums outā€¦ now this šŸ˜†
Yeah thereā€™s got to be some kind of pervy catch. Maybe the towel has a dildo attached?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any recommendations for light compression / support tights for short fat people? I've tried M&S and they're fragile so didn't survive one wear and although I followed their advice on sizing ended up with the dreaded crotch sag/rolling down waist band situation, so not even one comfortable wear! The Snag huggies are very good (& to be scrupulously fair arrived quickly and without any offensive advertising for their more niche products) but if there are any alternatives I'd be interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh great, so NSFW products are now combined with the normal products to get them higher up on Google rankings? Despite the fact that the normal page includes items for babies and tights for kids? :rolleyes:
Yikes. Itā€™s lazy of them tbqh and reflective of that business not doing very well as surprise surprise, the dirty bedroom dwellers are just there to be perverts and not actually buy (much) from them. Thereā€™s costs associated with hosting two sites but sounds as if theyā€™ve suffered from a) low organic traffic b) trying to break into a crowded market with a few big players so struggling to perform in paid.

Now theyā€™re merging the two and run the risk of alienating their run of the mill customers who just want tights and donā€™t want to shop at a place with (iirc?) cum slut badges. Suspect in 6 months itā€™ll be pulled altogether with some bs woe is me re margins for ā€œindie creatorsā€ āœŒ

Reactions: 10
Yikes. Itā€™s lazy of them tbqh and reflective of that business not doing very well as surprise surprise, the dirty bedroom dwellers are just there to be perverts and not actually buy (much) from them. Thereā€™s costs associated with hosting two sites but sounds as if theyā€™ve suffered from a) low organic traffic b) trying to break into a crowded market with a few big players so struggling to perform in paid.

Now theyā€™re merging the two and run the risk of alienating their run of the mill customers who just want tights and donā€™t want to shop at a place with (iirc?) cum slut badges. Suspect in 6 months itā€™ll be pulled altogether with some bs woe is me re margins for ā€œindie creatorsā€ āœŒ
Yes to all that šŸ˜€!
I can't help but think if Snag had just stuck to doing what they did well - making tights for women - without trying to appeal to AGP men with a tights fetish and every other fetish going, they would have a solid customer base who keep coming back.
They have alienated many of their repeat customers by focusing on a niche fetish scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I can't help but think if Snag had just stuck to doing what they did wellā€¦.
Yes, I have a few pairs (plain, basic) and a couple of the chub rub shorts, which used to be harder to find on the high st, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d buy from them again unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I have a few pairs (plain, basic) and a couple of the chub rub shorts, which used to be harder to find on the high st, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d buy from them again unfortunately.
Me neither. I used to love their tights in funky colours and chub rub shorts were a game changer in summer, but theyā€™ve lost my custom now, with their bizarre advertising, with super plus size women and men indulging in their fetishes under the guise of marketing šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Does he ever fall over on the lawn/off the bed? šŸ«¤
Is he in the US? Heā€™s lucky heā€™s not been shot at dressing like a bleeping serial killer and doing night time walks like that!

Also ngl going outside for neighbours to see you feels like a form of flashing/consent violation? Do you know what I mean, like heā€™s doing it digitally on the groups and escalating to IRL outside, itā€™ll just keep getting worse. Itā€™s a sex offence but weā€™re being conditioned to clap it as āœØbraveryāœØ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be blunt but this is a rather spicy thread- does he get aroused doing this mr tights head? Before or after he puts them on? As donā€™t see much evidence once heā€™s encased šŸ¤’

• Haha
  • Sick
This guy is taking the piss to see how far they'llet him go, surely? Surely...?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.