Snag clothing cult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy is taking the piss to see how far they'llet him go, surely? Surely...?
It's very inconsiderate of women who may be triggered by it. He must have SOME understanding? I guess men don't

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is he in the US? He’s lucky he’s not been shot at dressing like a bleeping serial killer and doing night time walks like that!

Also ngl going outside for neighbours to see you feels like a form of flashing/consent violation? Do you know what I mean, like he’s doing it digitally on the groups and escalating to IRL outside, it’ll just keep getting worse. It’s a sex offence but we’re being conditioned to clap it as ✨bravery✨
That's what I thought about the Bab's Cabs chap. Going outside in lingerie and posing for photos bending over etc, it's just deliberate flashing, no? Brushing it off as "the neighbours all know what I'm like", I bet they bloody do mate, doesn't mean they're content with it. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That's what I thought about the Bab's Cabs chap. Going outside in lingerie and posing for photos bending over etc, it's just deliberate flashing, no? Brushing it off as "the neighbours all know what I'm like", I bet they bloody do mate, doesn't mean they're content with it. 🙄
It’s scary because men like that often escalate. Remember the guy in a g*mp suit who was going around scaring women? It’s so creepy.

(for some reason I can’t say the full word g*mp, hence the odd censoring).

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely not something you’d want to be looking at with a bad hang over is it 😂
---
It’s scary because men like that often escalate. Remember the guy in a g*mp suit who was going around scaring women? It’s so creepy.

It’s weird.

Reactions: 3
He's just a sleazy flasher, using the internet to get his rocks off, rather than jumping out of bushes with his dick out. Quite why Snag think him uploading his pervy pics is okay is baffling. It may be on the spicy snag page but it's hardly a fantastic advert is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's just a sleazy flasher, using the internet to get his rocks off, rather than jumping out of bushes with his dick out. Quite why Snag think him uploading his pervy pics is okay is baffling. It may be on the spicy snag page but it's hardly a fantastic advert is it?
Only about five people ever like his pics anyway, even out of the handmaiden sex positive types he’s not getting much support

Reactions: 5
I mean seeing as you already specified the denier… whatever colours you like I guess? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is this a woman? Surely we all just think the thrush comment as shared here!

Also how pathetic just show them ur fanny you don’t need to do all this

Reactions: 4
I mean seeing as you already specified the denier… whatever colours you like I guess? 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is very similar to a frequent pervert who posts on Mumsnet, asking how many women go knickerless under tights and how does it feel. I wonder if this is him, wanting anecdotes for his wank bank? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah probably. Think it was an anonymous poster, but it’s kind of a stupid question- depends what colours you like yourself and look good in surely?! Just screams of a man wanting women to post 🤒

Reactions: 7
Because it's an addiction for them. Then having ordered 12pairs in one order you can post a pic of all the packages arriving and then another one in your tights drawer in rainbow order and get clicks and likes and get a dopamine boost again.
And Snag absolutely encourages this over consumption with their limited seasonal releases etc. there's a fair few companies operating on this level of consumerism mostly aimed at women whether for themselves or their kids.

Is that all one person posting. That's over 40 pairs of unworn tights, which is what around £500 spent on unworn tights. Madness...

• Heart
Reactions: 12

flashing is a gateway to sexual assault. Exhibit- Wayne Couzens 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think men and women can be on a ‘spicy’ page together to be honest without it being sexualised. Snag really have to bin the men to empower the women. Sock Smith isn’t trans right?

Reactions: 5