Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really struggling with content lately. This is for the haters. No it's not I would rather he drank domestos if you are reading this nick or getting some one to read it for you there is a challenge For You 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Update 55 comments on that video ,out of 1.1 million followers. Oh dear something tells me they have had their 15 minutes of fame

I think they have moved out from mummy. Clock the state of the bed room Jess is such a domestic goddess. I have seen crack dens cleaner 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Update 55 comments on that video ,out of 1.1 million followers. Oh dear something tells me they have had their 15 minutes of fame

I think they have moved out from mummy. Clock the state of the bed room Jess is such a domestic goddess. I have seen crack dens cleaner 🤣

Yep. And the OF account is still active and accepting new subscriptions. Probably not going to donate that money to charity.

Reactions: 7
Yep. And the OF account is still active and accepting new subscriptions. Probably not going to donate that money to charity.
Why the actual duck would ANYONE want to see that repulsive lump of lard naked? It's bad enough seeing the crack of his arse above his 2 sizes too small joggers, or his flabby moobs hanging out of his vest....we all know all he has down his grundies is a button mushroom....🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the actual duck would ANYONE want to see that repulsive lump of lard naked? It's bad enough seeing the crack of his arse above his 2 sizes too small joggers, or his flabby moobs hanging out of his vest....we all know all he has down his grundies is a button mushroom....🤮🤮🤮

I heard you went for the platinum membership 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You have loads of kids at this tomorrow. They are brain dead

Disgusting they can get away with this crap on Fb :mad: Do they not even do the follow up vids anymore saying it's a prank? Someone could end up seriously ill if kids copy this, same with the tooth numbing stuff put in his toothpaste, only suppose use that 4 times a day, can be very dangerous if this stuff used on the wrong person by kids copying these idiots :mad:

• Angry
Disgusting they can get away with this crap on Fb :mad: Do they not even do the follow up vids anymore saying it's a prank? Someone could end up seriously ill if kids copy this, same with the tooth numbing stuff put in his toothpaste, only suppose use that 4 times a day, can be very dangerous if this stuff used on the wrong person by kids copying these idiots :mad:

Exactly. I have been banned twice in the space of two months. Once for calling myself an idiot. And for a picture of a bit of a arse on phone screen saying it's a crack on my screen . That was 4 years old. They showed nicks arse not one days ban.

• Angry
The state of that bedroom and landing I'd be furious if that was my house. Notice how he never tried to remove the sliders but walked on them instead which would of made them stick more. Jack's jacket now ruined, a pair of sliders ruined and all for what? It wasn't even funny🤦‍♂️

The state of that bedroom and landing I'd be furious if that was my house. Notice how he never tried to remove the sliders but walked on them instead which would of made them stick more. Jack's jacket now ruined, a pair of sliders ruined and all for what? It wasn't even funny🤦‍♂️
And jack his jacket and that's not from Primark knowing that spoilt little tit. But it's not their money so it doesn't matter 🙄 because the Smithy warriors brain dead zombies. Will keep giving free money to them.

And jack his jacket and that's not from Primark knowing that spoilt little tit. But it's not their money so it doesn't matter 🙄 because the Smithy warriors brain dead zombies. Will keep giving free money to them.
It’s an EA7 Emporio Armani tracksuit, not cheap! Jack was lucky could have blinded himself

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
See post above, its not allowing me to quote it since it contains no new txt

Alarm bells ringing here, why would a new member come on asking where they are living 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄

See post above, its not allowing me to quote it since it contains no new txt

Alarm bells ringing here, why would a new member come on asking where they are living 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄

He or she isn't new they have posted before. They don't sound like a fan of they Smith family to be honest.

So desperate Dan the cowboy builder has bought a do a upper. I have heard this speech before about doing up the fire damaged house and we will be showing you our progress every day. . They did about 3 days and didn't bother after. Trying to get you tube money now. 🙄 They are getting desperate for views.

If they actually go to Devon, I reckon it’s Jess’s mum buying it after selling the fire house, he agreed to do the work to the new Devon house, Jess’s mum will still have 2 properties and this waster will still be living in it as he did at the fire house, no mortgage, maybe a bit of rent, maybe an early inheritance, there’s a lot of that going on, to help people when they really need it rather when than waiting until they croak !

maybe an early inheritance, there’s a lot of that going on, to help people when they really need it rather when than waiting until they croak !
My husband and myself paid the deposit on my sons first house so he could buy in a decent area, but he had a mortgage for the rest....method in our madness....we got peace and quiet lol. Now he lives in my house, since my husband died it was too big for me, and I live in my sons old house....I paid his mortgage off and put it in my name and my house is in joint names.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.