Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New video, new bullshit. Clearly it is a business venture, and they've already made at least $300 from it :cautious:. Disgusting images of Nick in various states of undress. The pretence that Nick is somehow unaware is being maintained, though this is almost certainly not actually the case. Unfortunately the most young and impressionable viewers might not realise this and therefore think that the behaviour exhibited by Jack is acceptable. It's not; in fact, what is depicted in the video would be a crime under the Voyeurism Act 2019 and the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 if Nick didn't know what was going on.

Reactions: 6

New video, new bullshit. Clearly it is a business venture, and they've already made at least $300 from it :cautious:. Disgusting images of Nick in various states of undress. The pretence that Nick is somehow unaware is being maintained, though this is almost certainly not actually the case. Unfortunately the most young and impressionable viewers might not realise this and therefore think that the behaviour exhibited by Jack is acceptable. It's not; in fact, what is depicted in the video would be a crime under the Voyeurism Act 2019 and the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 if Nick didn't know what was going on.
Who does this pip sqeek think he is

His tit hanging out on the tattoo vid 🤢 He is so unhealthy I can't understand why he puts his body through it. Don't get me wrong I'm certainly no health/fitness fanatic and we all like a pint and a burger every now and then, but surely he must realise his lifestyle is slowly killing him 😱

• Sick
They literally done a video few days ago about people making up fake pages. 🙄 Has Joe got his own room. They are looking after him since the go fund me fire 🔥. 🤔. I have been banned on Facebook again for a post that was a few years old and nick is showing his arse on Facebook I guaranteed that won't get taken down and a 30 day ban.

• Sick
  • Wow
In that case you need to stay off social media so it doesn't effect your mental health, adhd and childhood trauma. Then you need to go buy yourself a few new cars, a jet ski, eat lots of all day breakfasts, kidnap a minor and drink someones piss. That will make you feel better whilst Smithy is trolling and hating on you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Have they moved house again. They are not scared about showing their location. I slipped. In the shower and broke my back it's easily done. See they don't see the danger in anything they do. I'm shocked Sare from the shop didn't rub his little balls better. Who has a pink track suit 😂😂 bleeping Kate price wouldn't put it on even 🙄🤣

See they are not the brightest are they it was them that more or less started the rumour. And it was ok then. But now they are playing the victim card for sympathy it's not.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Have they moved house again. They are not scared about showing their location. I slipped. In the shower and broke my back it's easily done. See they don't see the danger in anything they do. I'm shocked Sare from the shop didn't rub his little balls better. Who has a pink track suit 😂😂 bleeping Kate price wouldn't put it on even 🙄🤣

See they are not the brightest are they it was them that more or less started the rumour. And it was ok then. But now they are playing the victim card for sympathy it's not.

That’s still his mums house.

Reactions: 4
That is just so tasteless honestly… wtf is wrong with him
I don’t understand how they have so many people following them? Their videos are awful- so called pranks are either morally wrong, or so pathetic and staged. I don’t get how people think they’re funny...

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how they have so many people following them? Their videos are awful- so called pranks are either morally wrong, or so pathetic and staged. I don’t get how people think they’re funny...

Because most of them are like them thick chavs. Who are a full time yummy mummy on Facebook and have 5 kids by 5 different dead beat dad's. Sit on their arse all day watching day time TV , while on tik tok , feeding the kids McDonald's , and the house looks like it's been burgled, and I could think of at least 50 of them off the top of my head from my area alone , that are like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because most of them are like them thick chavs. Who are a full time yummy mummy on Facebook and have 5 kids by 5 different dead beat dad's. Sit on their arse all day watching day time TV , while on tik tok , feeding the kids McDonald's , and the house looks like it's been burgled, and I could think of at least 50 of them off the top of my head from my area alone , that are like this.
Wow! Sounds like my Ex 😉

• Haha
If I was in that café I would walk out again they can't help being loud pike. ys

Reactions: 4
1646169646764.png

Well on their way to destroying another house. No respect for anything or anyone, clearly. I'd be furious if they moved next door to me.

Not sure how one can mess up pancakes quite so much. This was probably filmed 30 minutes after a full English at the cafe. And I counted 7 cartons of pre-made pancake mix - Nick will be needing a gastric bypass on the NHS soon no doubt.

1646170390121.png

Does anyone want to tell Andrew what Nick's response to the war was? It's a shame that the FB people didn't get to see that. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1096791
Well on their way to destroying another house. No respect for anything or anyone, clearly. I'd be furious if they moved next door to me.

Not sure how one can mess up pancakes quite so much. This was probably filmed 30 minutes after a full English at the cafe. And I counted 7 cartons of pre-made pancake mix - Nick will be needing a gastric bypass on the NHS soon no doubt.

View attachment 1096818
Does anyone want to tell Andrew what Nick's response to the war was? It's a shame that the FB people didn't get to see that. :sneaky:

That’s his mate Rich’s house. The one holding the baby. His house is a tip too

View attachment 1096791

View attachment 1096818

Wow! His mate Rich’s gaff, looks like a shitehouse, but can’t help but notice how Rich and his wife look shook as these wankers run riot, plus they holding the baby, entertaining the baby, an I’m sure you can all see that there all pissed out their nuts plus Jess keeps wiping her nose with her boggle eyed charly head on, fuckin pink porky sausage Nike tracksuit ! Wtf? Smashing up the door, cutting his own head? They all been on the piss and the sniff, gone crazy, danger in the kitchen, that baby can hear it all, social services ! Ring Ring

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow! His mate Rich’s gaff, looks like a shitehouse, but can’t help but notice how Rich and his wife look shook as these wankers run riot, plus they holding the baby, entertaining the baby, an I’m sure you can all see that there all pissed out their nuts plus Jess keeps wiping her nose with her boggle eyed charly head on, fuckin pink porky sausage Nike tracksuit ! Wtf? Smashing up the door, cutting his own head? They all been on the piss and the sniff, gone crazy, danger in the kitchen, that baby can hear it all, social services ! Ring Ring

I knew they were in a different house yesterday. Has mommy told them to duck off by any chance I know the gaff wasn't the best. But they have no respect for any one else's house , or any one for that matter. The two looked well pissed off didn't they I would as well , not a brain cell between them all teddy has more brains and he is a new born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.