Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full time cameraman / part time fire starter 🤔😂😂

They can't help pissing people off. Wait for the we were doing it for awareness video tomorrow
Glad you screen recorded that....he's taken it down on his account....oi Fat Boy...once on the internet ALWAYS on the internet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad you screen recorded that....he's taken it down on his account....oi Fat Boy...once on the internet ALWAYS on the internet!!!
It might have been mass reported as a lot of people were angry

Reactions: 8
Not a brain cell between them honestly. But then he don't care when his own kids are in danger, so why would he care about others kids 😭😭😭😭

Once again they have done something in poor taste and get back lash from their own Smithy warriors as they call them.

I can't believe he said that about London and he can't wait to get to Devon.
What did he say about London ?

When it comes to him I don't miss a beat. And I was going off tik tok. Till I started to see the flash cars and spending other people's money like water. I thought hold on a bleeping minute 🤔🙄

Just in case any one missed it. 🤔 There you go nick just shows what a cnut you really are 🖕 see you won't get your own way on here with titanium weapon they would be slaughtered. And no mass reporting like tik tok

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive not been on tiktok most of today .so just seen the video on here .its awful .i cant believe he posted that .its not something to make fun of .ive been trying to stay of tiktok as im getting upset over the videos from the ukrainions but people making fun of it should lose there platform there no influencer .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also has anyone seen the lives of people pretending there in ukraine filming with all the gifts there getting .its awful

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Smithy Family tik tok video mocking the Ukrainian and Russian war is absolutely bleeping disgusting 😡 How dare that fat waste of space behave like that when there are innocent men, women and children dying!!! He can't even put a permanent roof over his own family's head yet thinks it's funny, nah I'm done. I hope this reaches the papers! Did he put it on Facebook as well or just Tik Tok?

Well done Dick for screen recording this before he tit himself and deleted it 👏
Nick you can shove your damage limitation video up your fat hairy arse, we see you for what you really are. Thats if you dare make one🖕
Sorry for swearing but I'm fuming seeing that Smithy video and already emotional from seeing the devastation in Ukraine 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Smithy Family tik tok video mocking the Ukrainian and Russian war is absolutely bleeping disgusting 😡 How dare that fat waste of space behave like that when there are innocent men, women and children dying!!! He can't even put a permanent roof over his own family's head yet thinks it's funny, nah I'm done. I hope this reaches the papers! Did he put it on Facebook as well or just Tik Tok?

Well done Dick for screen recording this before he tit himself and deleted it 👏
Nick you can shove your damage limitation video up your fat hairy arse, we see you for what you really are. Thats if you dare make one🖕
Sorry for swearing but I'm fuming seeing that Smithy video and already emotional from seeing the devastation in Ukraine 🥺
Just tik tok wasn't long taking it down was he

Reactions: 5
Hopefully it got mass reported. Honestly this is the worst thing he's done, shame the Facebook numptys didn't get to see it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.