Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, hadn't seen anything of the 1st pic, so Nick is into skat and golden showers! So family friendly! What the hell is wrong with Facebook allowing all this perverted crap they do? I've watched Youtubers for years making funny but obviously staged pranks, they have millions of views but I've never seen any as depraved as what this family are allowed to post on Facebook.
Unless he was holding a bottle with a little hole on the lid. But you're probably right regarding Nick's fetishes πŸ˜‚

And I agree, if it was faked it should be made more obvious to the viewer. He has a lot of kids and adults with lower IQs than kids watching who might copy him.

Reactions: 5
Unless he was holding a bottle with a little hole on the lid. But you're probably right regarding Nick's fetishes πŸ˜‚

And I agree, if it was faked it should be made more obvious to the viewer. He has a lot of kids and adults with lower IQs than kids watching who might copy him.
Obviously fake but I mean the guys thinking/vids in general are all twisted, what the fook going on the guys head :oops:

Attachments

Kids will do this to each other now for a laugh. Or to strangers. They are little shits at the best of times I know I was kid once my self. Seeing this and showing no consequences they think well jack did it he never gets. Punished it's ok

He is full of tit he gets money as well the bullshit out of him makes me puke.

The only good thing there is duck all there to fiddle πŸ™„ told you they have dropped off 🀣
But we all know thats simply not true Nick! Your taking a cut of the money for yourself just like every other time you've fund raised through them, we dont have mug stamped on our heads

I'm torn on this. I can't stand nick. But that jacks a little tit. The way he treats his bird and acts. He had it coming

No thought for anyone who could of had kids in those cars that went passed. Nick has gone from a prankster into a complete an utter C*nt! I really hope the police catch up with him soon, you cant keep driving around with sex toys all over your car and two weeks later making someone streak in public, its just not right 🀬😠

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Go kete 🀣🀣she said about the 50 grand. The warriors and the Smithy family went mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Here we have a typical Smithy family warrior moron

Kate is my favourite person ever own up who is it on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Love it πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nick likes spanking his bottom a bit too much me thinks. People are getting bored of nick the prick getting pranked it's jack turn to get bullied for views.

• Wow
Nick likes spanking his bottom a bit too much me thinks. People are getting bored of nick the prick getting pranked it's jack turn to get bullied for views.

They're clearly getting quite desperate. Restraining a 17 year old so that they're helpless, and then forcing them to supposedly shave their hair off is in no way a 'prank'. It's vindictive abuse of power from Nick. Extremely distasteful behaviour from an extremely distasteful family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
These fuckers are really scraping the barrell now. He is a minor under their legal guardianship and this is abuse, I really hope they get reported 😀 Well done Kate Cooney πŸ₯° I hope they do go live on tik tok I'll be waiting πŸ‘€

The chav family jumped on Sares live this morn and got called out, mummy chav said people need to get over it, supposedly doing a tiktok live on Wednesday, doubt they'll be brave enough 🀭
They often go on Sares lives....because they haven't got the balls to go live themselves. The only reason they'd do a Tiktok live tomorrow is to try and get people to donate to their Go Fleece Me....I see its doing well....NOT....just over Β£800 last time I looked....so 1m followers on FB and allegedly over 3m on TT and a PPP (piss poor performance) for their fund raiser....what's that tell you Fat Boy?

• Heart
Those that have donated need to think more carefully about how they go about donating so this scamming family don't profit from it.

*for google search purposes*
The smithy family charity homeless sleep out go fund me is a con. #smithyfamily #gofundme

They often go on Sares lives....because they haven't got the balls to go live themselves. The only reason they'd do a Tiktok live tomorrow is to try and get people to donate to their Go Fleece Me....I see its doing well....NOT....just over Β£800 last time I looked....so 1m followers on FB and allegedly over 3m on TT and a PPP (piss poor performance) for their fund raiser....what's that tell you Fat Boy?

53 thousand on you tube he said he had 10 million on you tube πŸ™„ apparently there's a bot you can get to get your numbers up. 800 just shows people don't trust them any more. Last year that would of been loads of donations

If tik tok removed all the banned and no longer in use accounts from the following list then he would struggle to hit 500k on there.

If tik tok removed all the banned and no longer in use accounts from the following list then he would struggle to hit 500k on there.
Even the comments some times he struggles to get a hundred out of million followers.

And to think how many people joined and followed them in lockdown but no longer use the app.

Reactions: 6
And to think how many people joined and followed them in lockdown but no longer use the app.
I think time is nearly up them I can't see them earning enough to support 5 adults full time. Including Joe the cameraman. And 3 children what they spend on take aways in a week must run to few quid alone.

Reactions: 6
I think time is nearly up them I can't see them earning enough to support 5 adults full time. Including Joe the cameraman. And 3 children what they spend on take aways in a week must run to few quid alone.
Especially if they each needed a wage to support a home with rent/mortgage gas/electricity and council tax.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.