Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't wipe Lawrence's fat arse with it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently some mouthy bird is coming for all us trolls on tattle life. Bit hard considering Dick Turpin died a few hundred years ago 🤣🤣🤣
Better put on our crash helmets, she's probably bought all his mugs 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't wipe Lawrence's fat arse with it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently some mouthy bird is coming for all us trolls on tattle life. Bit hard considering Dick Turpin died a few hundred years ago 🤣🤣🤣
If this 'mouthy bird' has anything to do with Nick, she'll probably pool all of their braincells and manage to dox themselves 😂

Better put on our crash helmets, she's probably bought all his mugs 🤭
Or worse, she's been using all of Nick's white label CBD products!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
If this 'mouthy bird' has anything to do with Nick, she'll probably pool all of their braincells and manage to dox themselves 😂

Or worse, she's been using all of Nick's white label CBD products!
She has her own beauty products I can't think of her name. She has her own tattle life thread , Fontaine something.

• Haha
I cannot wait for April when their accounts are submitted. Will be so so interesting to read!

• Haha
Smithy Family give me “Family of Five” vibes, they were a YouTube family who pranked their kids for views, but that pranking was 100% bullying and in the end social took their two youngest kids and sent them to their mothers to live. I’m amazed social haven’t been involved with the Smithy family yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Smithy Family give me “Family of Five” vibes, they were a YouTube family who pranked their kids for views, but that pranking was 100% bullying and in the end social took their two youngest kids and sent them to their mothers to live. I’m amazed social haven’t been involved with the Smithy family yet.

The fire proved a lot. About him as a family man. Any one else on this planet would of fucked the phone into the bin and completely come off social media , like he was more than likely advised by the old bill. What does he do makes a tik tok a few hours afterwards. Instead of staying with his family when they needed him , but they do say people return to scene of the crime don't they. He is the second Mick philpott. And some prank will go very wrong again and some one will get badly hurt. Or some ones kid will copy them unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The fire proved a lot. About him as a family man. Any one else on this planet would of fucked the phone into the bin and completely come off social media , like he was more than likely advised by the old bill. What does he do makes a tik tok a few hours afterwards. Instead of staying with his family when they needed him , but they do say people return to scene of the crime don't they. He is the second Mick philpott. And some prank will go very wrong again and some one will get badly hurt. Or some ones kid will copy them unfortunately
Yep copying is a big risk, they do some really questionable things in the name of “likes” and I’m amazed police/social aren’t involved. In recent years kids that were part of other social media families are growing up and speaking out about the damage it caused them having their life out there without their consent, it’s a huge risk putting yourself online as much as they do, it encourages stalkers, the kids being bullied at school, jealousy amongst their peers, and all so daddy pig can be famous? I’m stunned at that level of selfishness 😔

Yep copying is a big risk, they do some really questionable things in the name of “likes” and I’m amazed police/social aren’t involved. In recent years kids that were part of other social media families are growing up and speaking out about the damage it caused them having their life out there without their consent, it’s a huge risk putting yourself online as much as they do, it encourages stalkers, the kids being bullied at school, jealousy amongst their peers, and all so daddy pig can be famous? I’m stunned at that level of selfishness 😔
They are dropping off. They are not as popular as they think they are. A few lads have a boxing event every Sunday. They had a 120 k viewers on the live. When did you last see the smithy family with them numbers on theirs. People are starting to grow to hate them.

Reactions: 8
I'm torn on this. I can't stand nick. But that jacks a little tit. The way he treats his bird and acts. He had it coming

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm torn on this. I can't stand nick. But that jacks a little tit. The way he treats his bird and acts. He had it coming

Jump in the lake Jack, in the middle of February, in the middle if a 3 storm episode, and Nick will buy you a £500 pair of Giuseppe trainers
That £500 would have gone a long way towards the Great Sleep Out fund

Reactions: 6
24 hour sleepover! hardly a challenge is it, our local beaver scout group can do longer than that.

• Angry
24 hour sleepover! hardly a challenge is it, our local beaver scout group can do longer than that.

I challenge them to all get a job. And stop poncing off strangers and vulnerable people , and Jess to do a bit of house work and cook a family meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
More rudeness and not family friendly content. Indecent exposure in a public place is a criminal offence!

• Wow
More rudeness and not family friendly content. Indecent exposure in a public place is a criminal offence!
It's all fake, can see in the blurred part he's wearing something as it stands out yellowish, also makes me think the fire extinguisher in the car was fake like they just using movie props 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1079263
lol I see that they've stooped to a new low
Wow, hadn't seen anything of the 1st pic, so Nick is into skat and golden showers! So family friendly! What the hell is wrong with Facebook allowing all this perverted crap they do? I've watched Youtubers for years making funny but obviously staged pranks, they have millions of views but I've never seen any as depraved as what this family are allowed to post on Facebook.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.