Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah he's lacking most of them on that list. Compassion being the most!

He is full of tit. The man is a compulsive liar. I act like a dick head. But I blame on ADHD πŸ™„ then he roll out he is depressed. I suffer from depression. Trust me the last thing you do is make a tik tok about it. You don't want to talk to any one. Not even my niece ,. And I think the world of her. Playing the victim card so the warriors will keep putting their hands in their pockets.

Reactions: 6
Can't even spell right. Surely that's a must if you wanna be social media famous. Gives me serious heebie jeebies

Can't even spell right. Surely that's a must if you wanna be social media famous. Gives me serious heebie jeebies

The gene pool seriously needs draining with the likes of him. Thinks he is an A list celebrity when in fact he's unemployed living off other people's money. Who felt sorry for the insurance fire scam

Reactions: 8
The gene pool seriously needs draining with the likes of him. Thinks he is an A list celebrity when in fact he's unemployed living off other people's money. Who felt sorry for the insurance fire scam
Definitely, him and Jess who is getting just as bad as him. As a female and a mother she should be saying you can't do that, it's not right. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. Especially when it comes comes the kids. I'm seeing the baby getting shown more and more now. He comes out when things are dwindling. Their "pranks" are becoming more and more gross. Surely their mothers must see what's wrong too

Reactions: 7
Definitely, him and Jess who is getting just as bad as him. As a female and a mother she should be saying you can't do that, it's not right. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. Especially when it comes comes the kids. I'm seeing the baby getting shown more and more now. He comes out when things are dwindling. Their "pranks" are becoming more and more gross. Surely their mothers must see what's wrong too
They are money mad. The saw lad baby pissing about on you tube and they started to get popular. He thinks I have some of this. Because I see his building work he wasn't cut out for that. πŸ™„ he built a Pepsi Max rack it looked like it was pulled out a skip. They have the posh boutique πŸ™„ the merchandise I don't even know they do that anymore , and Now the hemp oil , but I think their popularity is failing people are getting sick of them. The worst thing he did was the jet ski video. What are you all doing with your life. After people paid into that bleeping idiots go fund me. And then rips the piss out of them.

Yep and it won't last forever. Them kids I feel sorry for they have no stability in their life.

Why don't he just take a crap into it all together. And have done with it. πŸ™„ he is a nasty little tit all the same , he treats that girl like tit as well

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jess I know we are on holiday but we are still working πŸ™„ what's for dinner Jess. Takeaway πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ much as I can't stand nick. If I was him I would be giving dopey jack the door and his dopey mate. Why the duck do they need a full time cameraman it's not gone with the wind they are making , they are not even z list celebrities

I can't share their video for some reason πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why don't he just take a crap into it all together. And have done with it. πŸ™„ he is a nasty little tit all the same , he treats that girl like tit as well

Is it acceptable to be chasing the goat like that?? I'm sure the locals wouldn't think so 😑

Reactions: 4
Jess I know we are on holiday but we are still working πŸ™„ what's for dinner Jess. Takeaway πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ much as I can't stand nick. If I was him I would be giving dopey jack the door and his dopey mate. Why the duck do they need a full time cameraman it's not gone with the wind they are making , they are not even z list celebrities

I can't share their video for some reason πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£
Jack forms a significant portion of his 'content'. If he was to go, he'd lose views and attention. And we all know how much Nick loves attention.

Remember that Nick and Jess are Jack's role models. There is a certain inevitability that he is going to mirror Nick's sociopathic nature and act in antisocial ways. He has seen Nick getting rewarded for his questionable ethics and behaviour and unsurprisingly has started to mirror it. I have absolutely no sympathy for Nick.

The cameraman (Joe I think his name is?) is starting to become more than just a cameraman. Nick recognises that people are bored of him and is trying (not particularly successfully) to introduce new elements to the sinking ship, in order to line his pockets as much as possible before he loses yet more of his audience.

Reactions: 8

That's someones property he's dropping goat tit all over the kitchen!!! Once again no respect at all for anything.....and making vids in Tesco and the chemist....I pray for them that they NEVER point a camera in my direction when they're making their pathetic, unfunny, puerile content....it would be shoved where the sun dont shine....film that you cretinous morons.

• Haha
Jack forms a significant portion of his 'content'. If he was to go, he'd lose views and attention. And we all know how much Nick loves attention.

Remember that Nick and Jess are Jack's role models. There is a certain inevitability that he is going to mirror Nick's sociopathic nature and act in antisocial ways. He has seen Nick getting rewarded for his questionable ethics and behaviour and unsurprisingly has started to mirror it. I have absolutely no sympathy for Nick.

The cameraman (Joe I think his name is?) is starting to become more than just a cameraman. Nick recognises that people are bored of him and is trying (not particularly successfully) to introduce new elements to the sinking ship, in order to line his pockets as much as possible before he loses yet more of his audience.

The more I think about it could of been soppy bollocks jack and that silly twit of his mate that set fire to the car. And sending the pizzas and the brass around. Thinking it would be funny. And it went tits up. At the time A guilty Nick looking nick said it was trolls and a prank that went wrong. But he said in the same breath they knew who rang the takeaways , all very suspicious ,

Have the police made any further appeals? Even the Smithys have not mentioned it all.

Have the police made any further appeals? Even the Smithys have not mentioned it all.

No not one thing id say that Is filed away in its more than likely them wrong uns but we can't prove it Cabinet.

If it was me I would hunt high and low to find them. Put up a big enough reward. But if you know who did it. You don't make too much noise In case some one does say something.

The more I think about it could of been soppy bollocks jack and that silly twit of his mate that set fire to the car. And sending the pizzas and the brass around. Thinking it would be funny. And it went tits up. At the time A guilty Nick looking nick said it was trolls and a prank that went wrong. But he said in the same breath they knew who rang the takeaways , all very suspicious ,
Yep, just look at the builds, the way they walk and creep around, I used to say Dan, but now def looks more like Jo with Jack, if it’s Jo it might be why Nick keeps him on as Jo would have some serious info over Nick

Yep, just look at the builds, the way they walk and creep around, I used to say Dan, but now def looks more like Jo with Jack, if it’s Jo it might be why Nick keeps him on as Jo would have some serious info over Nick
He more than likely is keeping him sweet make him part of the family. If we all stick together you two won't get nicked.

"What did you say? There's a storm?! I know what to do! Let me act like an idiot and endanger myself in the middle of nowhere so that if I can get into an accident, the ambulance service, hospital and search + rescue can be put under even more pressure! Sounds like a great idea - I might even get some more attention in the process!"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.