Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of that melt 🤢 They never think of the consequences. I'm just relieved no emergency services needed to risk their own life for this head 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7

"What did you say? There's a storm?! I know what to do! Let me act like an idiot and endanger myself in the middle of nowhere so that if I can get into an accident, the ambulance service, hospital and search + rescue can be put under even more pressure! Sounds like a great idea - I might even get some more attention in the process!"
Different tracksuits and trainers, the young goat was sheltering from wind, they don’t stick to horned male goats, maybe their mum when a bit younger, he’s launched it from its shelter, the rest of the country is being sensible and this fat fuckin oxygen thief is dancing in ice cold rivers an streams! Desperate Dan nick smith 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Different tracksuits and trainers, the young goat was sheltering from wind, they don’t stick to horned male goats, maybe their mum when a bit younger, he’s launched it from its shelter, the rest of the country is being sensible and this fat fuckin oxygen thief is dancing in ice cold rivers an streams! Desperate Dan nick smith 😡😡

Look at it this way it was too windy to start a fire. And he might of drowned win win sort of 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He will be claiming it was an awareness vid today. To tell everyone what NOT to do in a red weather risk to life alert 🤦‍♂️ Too many kids die in water related accidents and yet here is this numpty doing it in severe weather conditions, cracking example to the young ones 🙁

Very coincidental that the last time they climbed Valley of the Rocks in Devon, they saved a mountain goat, and they saved another one this time. Goes to show its a set up for the camera
The wildlife in national parks and other places need protection from people like him, it’s dangerous to the animals lives if they get too used to human contact. Maybe the Exmoor National Park Authority should be made aware

Reactions: 6
Very coincidental that the last time they climbed Valley of the Rocks in Devon, they saved a mountain goat, and they saved another one this time. Goes to show its a set up for the camera
The wildlife in national parks and other places need protection from people like him, it’s dangerous to the animals lives if they get too used to human contact. Maybe the Exmoor National Park Authority should be made aware
They fit In well In Devon they all have 6 toes as well down there😂😂😂 I see him brown nosing the local cake shop the other day. Looking for more free food 🙄

• Wow
They fit In well In Devon they all have 6 toes as well down there😂😂😂 I see him brown nosing the local cake shop the other day. Looking for more free food 🙄
Jeez! Steady on, I live in Devon ! The last time I counted I had the full 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Facebook is the epitome of social prison. Those left are a different breed of bored lost souls that remain in a world where the majority of society has since moved onwards.
In other words, they are just as stupid as the Smithys, probably still think Tik Tok is a kids app and have nothing better to comment on in their news feed other than to ask dodgy dave if his lass has got a wax melt sale on 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope someone posts this and Jack chasing the goat on a local FB community/media page, disgusting behaviour that the locals should be aware of if they intend to live there, no bloody respect for the local wildlife or local emergency services, vile family :mad:

Facebook is the epitome of social prison. Those left are a different breed of bored lost souls that remain in a world where the majority of society has since moved onwards.
In other words, they are just as stupid as the Smithys, probably still think Tik Tok is a kids app and have nothing better to comment on in their news feed other than to ask dodgy dave if his lass has got a wax melt sale on 🤦‍♀️🤣
I think the problem is FB will continue to give money away to these people to try and stay relevant, Facebook will die away eventually but only as it's generation sadly does, the new younger generation have so many options.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Clock the state of the place they are only there under a week bleeping hell 🙄 Jess is quite as domestic goddess isn't she 🙄

I think this bloke has it right. Jack secretly hates him or he is a nasty little piece of work. He so could of set fire to the car the way he acts he would think a little bit of petrol if will be easy put out. And it went tits up very fast as for the petrol it might not of burned him badly as it was on the sleeve of the jacket.

He got this tattoo
I apologise is advance to anyone offended by this pic
That's better 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
I cant believe Jess lives in squalor....vile woman....vile partner....just a vile family....🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Have you got your smithy family warriors hoodie on in this cold weather 🤔🤣🤣🤣 I know I have 🤣🤣🤣
The only thing I'd do with a Smithy Warrior hoodie in this cold weather is torch it....to keep warm....if I lived in Bexleyheath I'd torch it and throw it into a BMW M3 😉

• Haha
The only thing I'd do with a Smithy Warrior hoodie in this cold weather is torch it....to keep warm....if I lived in Bexleyheath I'd torch it and throw it into a BMW M3 😉

I wouldn't wipe Lawrence's fat arse with it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently some mouthy bird is coming for all us trolls on tattle life. Bit hard considering Dick Turpin died a few hundred years ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.