Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree, there's no way she didn't pick up on them vibes. As a woman you can tell when a skanky skunk is letting off her stale smell to attract a mate. Or in his case, to attract a wild boar πŸ—

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree, there's no way she didn't pick up on them vibes. As a woman you can tell when a skanky skunk is letting off her stale smell to attract a mate. Or in his case, to attract a wild boar πŸ—
women know you are up to no good before you do I find. Plus they spot every thing πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a blind man could see her around nick. She used to have the right fanny flutters the minute he walked into the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 5
She's old, desperate and got another chance at life so she's bound to want to drop her draws for the local man child.

Reactions: 6
She's old, desperate and got another chance at life so she's bound to want to drop her draws for the local man child.

If you look at most of the Smithy warriors. They all fit that description he is a bit of a heart throb with women of a certain age I have noticed. Saying that I was seeing a right posh bird before. And I'm a bit rough around the edges. So it could be true that women go for a bit of rough. πŸ€” Turns out she was married , hubby had a big job out in Saudi Arabia πŸ™„

• Wow
I'm of a certain age but can assure you he doesnt makee anything flutter here, nor does young Jack. I'd rather become a Nun 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way he talks to that poor girl what a horrible little scum bag. My niece is a bit older than her if any little spunk trumpet spoke to her like that I would smash his face in

• Wow
The way he talks to that poor girl what a horrible little scum bag. My niece is a bit older than her if any little spunk trumpet spoke to her like that I would smash his face in

I find it so creepy that Nick's now normalised it for her to be in his car alone at night time with him :oops: and giving out the I'm the all confident lovable guy vibes, grooming 101 :oops:

• Wow

I think Jack is absolutely vile, one of the videos he threatened to spit in her face! Little god shite needs a good slap

• Heart

That was so unfunny why do they bother anymore. Is that another house they are in

It’s probably the house where Jack stays
Away again.....he did a live and said "I love being here so peaceful" showed views over the sea.....no doubt wrecking yet another rental property, scruffy chavs.

• Wow
Well that Tinder video is vile on so many levels. I noted a few disturbing behaviour traits too. As @Tryger88 mentioned, Amy now thinks it is okay to be alone with Nick, while we question his motives, I think we should also flip it and ask what does she get out of it. 17 years olds are more aware of things and have i believe greater insight into things these days, but she does trust him. But what is the draw to ebing in this type of environment? sadly it will not be a modelling contract or becoming a celebrity so what is it?

Nicks question ' dont you check his phone' speaks volumes of control and lack of integrity, is checking your other halfs phone the norm now? I have nothing to hide but would not let anyone look through my phone, like i wouldnt look through anyone elses.

Jacks default isto threaten violence, however he picks his enemies carefully, Amy is his target as he follows NIcks lead in controlling behaviour. He knows that he can front up Nick with little of no fear of retribution so that is safe, but the group attack outside the shop 'awareness' video probably shows (even though scripted ) his awareness of who he could and should pick fights with. He always looks for something close to hand to use as a weapon another area for concern, maybe this is the culture of youngsters these days? I worked as an old school nightclub bouncer back in the 80's in Portsmouth, full of sailors and jealous civvies, everynight we were fighting on the door and in the club but only about two times in four years did i sea a weapon used.

The smirking by Jack at the top of the stairs was an indicator that he knew what was going on too.

While Tinder can be used as a place for casual hook ups, some people use it to try and find a relationship (My son found his wife on tinder). So morally you are now dragging innocent others into your prank! My guess was the account was set up, no messages were sent and the account deleted. I understand that we saw messages being typed but can we be certian this was Tinder or someone they already knew.

Regardless of all my waffle, it was another set up prank with unsavoury undertones of control, potential grooming and an insight into Jacks default setting of violence when angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They must be house hunting again 😴 I think it's coming up to that time where we are due another dangerous prank/act again

They must be house hunting again 😴 I think it's coming up to that time where we are due another dangerous prank/act again
The richest rags to riches family on fb and tiktok, still struggling to find a house, still homeless, can't make this tit up πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Is that tinder vid still on fb? Surely it's wrong to be showing them girls without their consent???

He thinks he can do what he likes. They are all as bad as each other see the way jack spoke to Amy. Monkey see monkey do I suppose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.