Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went for jack twice I noticed, then remembered camera was there. Cannot stand the man.
I noticed in some old videos Jack was not happy with how nick treated him (his smile instantly disappeared when he thought he was out of shot) hopefully now he's older his pranks on nick will become real as payback.

Reactions: 6
I noticed in some old videos Jack was not happy with how nick treated him (his smile instantly disappeared when he thought he was out of shot) hopefully now he's older his pranks on nick will become real as payback.
He bangs on about anti-bullying. Literally every video is one of them bullying the other. As a prank or a life lesson , notice he doesn't have mates his own age. He had mates but he stole his Porsche and sold it.

Reactions: 7
He bangs on about anti-bullying. Literally every video is one of them bullying the other. As a prank or a life lesson , notice he doesn't have mates his own age. He had mates but he stole his Porsche and sold it.
Yes, remember that anti-bullying wall? He is so disingenuous. He basically lies for a living at this point.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the hair removal thing was scripted too. It happened at a similar time of year before, it's almost like he goes bald every year. It's impossible to differentiate the truth from the lies, and he gets rewarded for doing it too. I bet he won't be pretending to cry when Facebook pays him the ad revenue for the 1M views he got on part 2 of that prank.
It's clear that he goes too far. And I bet he pockets most of the money for himself. I don't see anyone else in the family with an expensive BMW.

On a separate issue, I wonder how much he makes from his CBD website. I've just mustered up the strength to take a look at it, and very quickly found that it is simply a Shopify website that sells white label stuff from a company called CBD Supermarket. He just puts an image of his ugly self on their stuff and charges more for the same items. Most of the 'custom' (that is, content which hasn't been word-for-word copied from somewhere else) text on the website looks like it has been written by a toddler (so probably Nick) and some of it contains false information. The item descriptions are word-for-word copied from the distributor's website. He's lucky that the warriors are so gullible and will literally believe any old tit he tells them, then thank him for taking their money 😂

Last edited:
1644431070179.png
1644431114041.png

Look at the state of him 😂. The fact that he is willing to both look like that and share himself looking like that with the world, while clearly milking a staged video for more money amazes me. What age is he again? Mid thirties? What an embarrassment. But then again, it is Nick so I really shouldn't be surprised. And it probably beats the dirty white vests, marginally.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1050991 View attachment 1051000
Look at the state of him 😂. The fact that he is willing to both look like that and share himself looking like that with the world, while clearly milking a staged video for more money amazes me. What age is he again? Mid thirties? What an embarrassment. But then again, it is Nick so I really shouldn't be surprised.
He is the most repulsive specimen.....vile, foul mouthed, common, scruffy, obese.....does he never look in a mirror?

Reactions: 9
He gets so aggressive. He wants to knock jack out but knows he has to smile for the camera. The real him shows for a few seconds

Reactions: 4
The amount of children commenting on his vids on tik tok is disturbing 😳 When you click their accounts most of them have posted vids in their school uniforms and clearly under the age of 13. Watch what your children get up to on their devices! There will be a fair few crying over losing their accounts with a few hundred followers now 🤫

1644442326356.png
1644442378996.png

Some highly rated negative comments on the latest 'prank'. Cue the smithy warriors/bots, they're running a bit late on this particular video.

There's a high probability that the bag is fake; I know that they don't have any regard for anything but surely they wouldn't leave a "£1500" handbag in an unattended car, on display. But I suppose that if you can destroy a house, you can destroy an expensive handbag. So maybe they are a bit more destructive and stupid than I had previously thought...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1051531 View attachment 1051534

Some highly rated negative comments on the latest 'prank'. Cue the smithy warriors/bots, they're running a bit late on this particular video.

There's a high probability that the bag is fake; I know that they don't have any regard for anything but surely they wouldn't leave a "£1500" handbag in an unattended car, on display. But I suppose that if you can destroy a house, you can destroy an expensive handbag. So maybe they are a bit more destructive and stupid than I had previously thought...

Just shows what they think about money , 1500 quid on a bag and he does that to it ,he is becoming a bigger twit than nick. Them people who gave money to them to get back on their feet ,this Is how they act.

I don't even think it's a fake. You know the way they spunk money that isn't theirs 🙄

Just shows what they think about money , 1500 quid on a bag and he does that to it ,he is becoming a bigger twit than nick. Them people who gave money to them to get back on their feet ,this Is how they act.

I don't even think it's a fake. You know the way they spunk money that isn't theirs 🙄
Since getting that money they have done nothing but splash it around, they say they donated it all elsewhere, they claimed to be penniless before they did accept it, they then want us to believe they become millionaires just by only posting on FB, I call bullshit, they obviously running out of money because they back to making content with his bit on the side Sare, she's to dumb/love struck to notice she's being used.

See one of the Smithy family warriors has this up
Instead of trying to close tattle life down. Maybe they should have a read and then they might start to realise that the family they think is great are just dangerous and wannabes

Reactions: 4
Instead of trying to close tattle life down. Maybe they should have a read and then they might start to realise that the family they think is great are just dangerous and wannabes

Just shows how brain dead they really are.

Reactions: 5
See one of the Smithy family warriors has this up
The Manley family and carebare been promoting it due to being exposed, it was started over 3 yrs ago, we need to start one to stop children and vulnerable being took advantage of their money by people begging on social media.

• Heart
The Manley family and carebare been promoting it due to being exposed, it was started over 3 yrs ago, we need to start one to stop children and vulnerable being took advantage of their money by people begging on social media.

They hate tattle life. , because they have no say like on tik tok. I see Darby Dan saying to mass report someone the other day on tik tok.

That Tom Manley would need a hard drive check. He is well dodgy

Last edited:
I only pop in every couple of days to catch up, hence my long posts.

Without doubt the hair removal cream escapade (I havent watched it) is scripted and set up. If you have every encountered these types of product they have a very strong acrid odour as a warning (rather like domestic gas has a smell put in it to highlight as a warning). For years there has been myths flying around the web of this type of product being put in shampoo’s etc and people ‘unknowingly’ using them. Total and utter tosh, regardless of how you try and mask it , you would smell it.

The bag again without doubt is a fake market special! Even the most stupid and thick twit would not ruin a bag worth that much. You may say ‘well they are that thick’ i do not agree, these are smart, streetwise scammers that play the fool , underneath they are calculated and focused to getting their cash in what ever way they can, they are not thick, the warriors are the thick ones as they are taken in by these jinks and the family play and target their content for them.

I concur with others, the relationship with Amy is a little unnerving , as was the whole Sare thing. A grown man (well the ones i know and mix with) would not hang around with three young adults 24/7 (Amy, Jack and Cameraman) it is a very troubling dynamic. The younger children during these years will be looking at these behaviours and thinking that, this is the acceptable way to behave and conduct themselves.
Nick had the opportunity to make life changes from his own upbringing, but to do that you need self awareness which he lacks. I believe that sadly he is repeating his own engrained learnt behaviours from his early years and showing them both consciously and sub-consciously to his young girls and Teddy, which they will them see as normal, Thus, the cycle continues, develops and grows in not a postive way.

Jess, I believe is also troubled and again projects this onto the kids. I also agree with people saying she has a nasty streak in her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.