Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New instalment of family friendly fun:

But the warriors love a staged video, and it probably just about stays within the FB monetisation rules... so Nick will be going to sleep happy tonight.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

But the warriors love a staged video, and it probably just about stays within the FB monetisation rules... so Nick will be going to sleep happy tonight.
Do these kind of vids not at least have danger warnings of on any kind on Fb? Like on tiktok? It may sound petty but jack climbing over the balcony (and nick jumping into pool from 1st floor) I would consider dangerous acts that 13 yr olds are likely to copy and think safe to do so if they idolise the crappy family.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do these kind of vids not at least have danger warnings of on any kind on Fb? Like on tiktok? It may sound petty but jack climbing over the balcony (and nick jumping into pool from 1st floor) I would consider dangerous acts that 13 yr olds are likely to copy and think safe to do so if they idolise the crappy family.
I know that YouTube is very strict about ‘dangerous acts’ and is quite trigger happy about age restricting and demonetising videos that show people doing dangerous things, like jumping into pools in unsafe conditions (unless it’s obvious to the viewer that a trained professional is involved, making it safe). Unfortunately I don’t think Facebook has the same measures in place. We could always try reporting, but Nick seems to be paying off the moderators ;). Nothing they do seems to be bad enough for any action to be taken

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I haven't seen the Smithy warriors zombies comments yet here are my predictions. ,,,.

Omg you are so funny haven't laughed so much in years.

Such a lovely family

Love your videos

I'm crying with laughter

Best one yet.

The arse licking in the comments are nearly worse. I I swear most of them Smithy warriors , have flavoured windows at home. It's like a cult at this stage 🙄🙄🤔

I don't be far wrong. 🙄 The arse licking is very bad this morning 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven't seen the Smithy warriors zombies comments yet here are my predictions. ,,,.

Omg you are so funny haven't laughed so much in years.

Such a lovely family

Love your videos

I'm crying with laughter

Best one yet.

The arse licking in the comments are nearly worse. I I swear most of them Smithy warriors , have flavoured windows at home. It's like a cult at this stage 🙄🙄🤔

I don't be far wrong. 🙄 The arse licking is very bad this morning 🙄🙄
I actually worry about these zoomers honestly. Actual tapped in the head

Reactions: 9
I actually worry about these zoomers honestly. Actual tapped in the head
They are so thick , its painful to watch , I give the firestarter his dues he knows his audience thick chav single mothers , people with learning difficulties, and women over a certain age who's husband's fucked off ,Michelle the motivator types. And chav children of chav single mothers who follow them 🙄 oh a that total wrong un
C. j. And Sare from the shop. But I think they are not besties any more. You never see them together any more

They are self employed. Can holiday when they want
No excuse whatsoever to do it during school time
They already had time off for the proposal. For Devon househunting and a caravan holiday
Let’s be honest, the poor kids are never gonna be the brightest students coming from that combined Gene Pool 😵💫😵💫🥴

I know that YouTube is very strict about ‘dangerous acts’ and is quite trigger happy about age restricting and demonetising videos that show people doing dangerous things, like jumping into pools in unsafe conditions (unless it’s obvious to the viewer that a trained professional is involved, making it safe). Unfortunately I don’t think Facebook has the same measures in place. We could always try reporting, but Nick seems to be paying off the moderators ;). Nothing they do seems to be bad enough for any action to be taken
Yeah and Facebook tried to ban me yesterday over a Meme I posted in March 2019 !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, the poor kids are never gonna be the brightest students coming from that combined Gene Pool 😵💫😵💫🥴

Yeah and Facebook tried to ban me yesterday over a Meme I posted in March 2019 !
I'm on a month ban on Facebook because I said I was an idiot getting my ex's name tattoo on my arm. 🙄 But the firestarter family can pull any old tit , and never get banned

He is so stupid. Said in a live he took Teddy to Southampton hospital. A quick Google search “luxury holiday home’s Southampton
7 nights £2284

F343002A-B93D-40AC-8F21-567F37D497FF.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm on a month ban on Facebook because I said I was an idiot getting my ex's name tattoo on my arm. 🙄 But the firestarter family can pull any old tit , and never get banned
Yep, I got a 30 day ban for using the word IDIOT plus another ban for using the word NARCISSIST in a Smithy Family comment!

Maybe someone should send a copy of the vid to Sykes?
Please do! Dive bombing off the balcony, cola all over the entrance hall floor, plus I’m not sure the owners would agree to have their property used and flashed all over the internet without prior payment or permission!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep, I got a 30 day ban for using the word IDIOT plus another ban for using the word NARCISSIST in a Smithy Family comment!

Please do! Dive bombing off the balcony, cola all over the entrance hall floor, plus I’m not sure the owners would agree to have their property used and flashed all over the internet without prior payment or permission!

Any one who gives them a penny , needs psychiatric help. Any one who rents out a 2 million pound house to them needs it also 🙄 they feral animals. A camp site under a fly over is to good for them.

He is so stupid. Said in a live he took Teddy to Southampton hospital. A quick Google search “luxury holiday home’s Southampton
7 nights £2284

View attachment 1032109

You should become a private investigator. Women find out stuff faster than the FBI 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
When you see Paid partnership with... above a post in feed or in a story, it means that the person who shared it has a commercial relationship with the business partner that's mentioned, and that they were compensated in some way for the post.

Love it 😂

Read the top line of the screen shot paid partnership. He isn't doing it for duck all now isn't that a shock.

At least he has actually labelled it as an advert this time. It's almost like he reads this forum :unsure:

Hopefully he does. Nick Smith you are a
At least he has actually labelled it as an advert this time. It's almost like he reads this forum :unsure:
Hopefully he does nick Smith you are a total wrong un who loves playing with matches. Spending vulnerable people's money. And bullying your family. Lots of love from all of us on tattle life.

P.s we all know that you have pumped Sare from the shop behind Jess's back.

So much for giving back. Why not do the advert for nothing then. They are full of tit all the same. Jimmy saville did loads for charity. It doesn't make you a good person automatically doing charity work. More so when he is getting paid for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
His paid partnership is with Go Fund Me....so every Go Fund Me set up via his profile he skims money off....not very charitable is it? If you're going to donate to charity I suggest a) donate directly and b) swerve any big charity who pay CEOs a fortune. I used to donate to the RSPCA....they are robbing, useless gits....I now donate monthly to a small, independent not for profit cat charity.

• Heart
  • Wow
His paid partnership is with Go Fund Me....so every Go Fund Me set up via his profile he skims money off....not very charitable is it? If you're going to donate to charity I suggest a) donate directly and b) swerve any big charity who pay CEOs a fortune. I used to donate to the RSPCA....they are robbing, useless gits....I now donate monthly to a small, independent not for profit cat charity.

All them big charity's are scams. We have one In the country were I live now. For suicide prevention , turns out that the bosses were
on an obscene amount of money. A registered charity can give just a Penny out of every pound collected. And still not brake the law.

Look at that lad baby. Comes out every Christmas does a tit song about sausage rolls. For food banks votes Tory But made a million off the back of it.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.