Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threw that plate straight at him without a thought but then goes all smiles and giggles when he realises he's been filmed.
Sitting there like the own the place, throwing food and getting it on the sofa. Nah if that was any relation to me I'd be kicking them out 😤

Unreal no respect for the women who lost her husband not So long back. He is a bully but trying to play the nice guy. Seen his type before , that kid he has is 13 , and when they got engaged she said that they were 15 years together. So he must of been cheating on her.

Reactions: 6
As much as I can't stand the bloke , he could get salmonella very fast. Just gets a new motor bike. And that's how he repays him, now it could be fake by all means. But look how they treat his mother's home.

I wouldn't worry, the skank took another bite of it after being told it was out the trash.

And just to add, I find this video disgusting seeing as they have a GFM for the homeless, some genuine homeless people (not the druggies begging outside my local asda or aldi who I know for a fact are not homeless) have to resort to looking in shop bins for food, they still have their pride and reluctant to ask for help or beg, but the smithy family think it's amusing 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't worry, the skank took another bite of it after being told it was out the trash.

And just to add, I find this video disgusting seeing as they have a GFM for the homeless, some genuine homeless people (not the druggies begging outside my local asda or aldi who I know for a fact are not homeless) have to resort to looking in shop bins for food, they still have their pride and reluctant to ask for help or beg, but the smithy family think it's amusing 😔

They are pond life. I grew up in South London I have seen loads of nick Smiths over the years. If his mother is a counsellor. And she seems posh by the house ,why was he was in care by all accounts. It was probably because he was a wrong un growing up ,he is the type that would change a few tiles for an old person and charge 600 quid.

Reactions: 10
They are pond life. I grew up in South London I have seen loads of nick Smiths over the years. If his mother is a counsellor. And she seems posh by the house ,why was he was in care by all accounts. It was probably because he was a wrong un growing up ,he is the type that would change a few tiles for an old person and charge 600 quid.
The mum he is living with adopted him. Thats not his birth mother. But he should have so much respect for her

Adopting him and he turns out like that, what a disappointment 😞
They have no respect for any one or anything. They wonder why they can't get a house no one wants them same with the hotel rooms the state of them after that lot were there. He goes in to a toy shop sat on a child's car if he broke it , he put back on the shelf and laugh he is a ball bag 🙄

Reactions: 8
New footage of Jess and nick Smith , when they found out about the go fund me fire money 🔥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone please teach her to do car seat safety properly forward facing and he’s not even a year old yet and loose straps
E5619F41-7FE8-4C11-BFDB-B67B574602CC.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Someone please teach her to do car seat safety properly forward facing and he’s not even a year old yet and loose straps View attachment 1026895
I th
Someone please teach her to do car seat safety properly forward facing and he’s not even a year old yet and loose straps View attachment 1026895
I think the law is rear facing til 9 months old
The straps you should be tight and only allow you to squeeze 2 of your own adult fingers through
But this us Nick Smith. He does what he wants

Reactions: 4
I th
I think the law is rear facing til 9 months old
The straps you should be tight and only allow you to squeeze 2 of your own adult fingers through
But this us Nick Smith. He does what he wants
Nope the law is reward facing till least 15 months. But recommend till they are 4

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nope the law is reward facing till least 15 months. But recommend till they are 4
Thats only for height based seats
Weight based seats they can forward face from. 13kg in weight. I doubt he weighs that much yet
There is 2 different rules depending on height based or weight based
I have no idea what type that seat is but most mums would go with the safest option

Thats only for height based seats
Weight based seats they can forward face from. 13kg in weight. I doubt he weighs that much yet
There is 2 different rules depending on height based or weight based
I have no idea what type that seat is but most mums would go with the safest option
It’s a joie car seat we gave the same one and it definitely refaces. I have a 2 year old and one year reward facing cause all research says it’s the safest option. Everything about the car seat looks wrong. The chest straps arent in the right place, it’s too loose, he looks too tiny to be forward. They need to sort it out. Not worth the risk of your child life for fame

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s a joie car seat we gave the same one and it definitely refaces. I have a 2 year old and one year reward facing cause all research says it’s the safest option. Everything about the car seat looks wrong. The chest straps are in the right place, it’s too loose, he looks too tiny to be forward. They need to sort it out. Not worth the risk of your child life for fame
I think my daughter has that in her car, it it a grow with the child one? It swivels around?

That will be so he can be on Facebook live in the car because that's always been their priority over seatbelts and crying kids.
^^^^^^^exactly this

Now, now, don't be so quick to judge. Perhaps they're raising awareness about incorrectly fitting infants into child seats🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a joie car seat we gave the same one and it definitely refaces. I have a 2 year old and one year reward facing cause all research says it’s the safest option. Everything about the car seat looks wrong. The chest straps arent in the right place, it’s too loose, he looks too tiny to be forward. They need to sort it out. Not worth the risk of your child life for fame
It looks the wrong size to me, that’s one of the girls midi size seats they’ve reused, he should be in 0-15 months seat, and the looseness on them belts, one heavy crash or emergency stop could snap his neck or spine 😤 that’s why the seat belts are so loose, it’s for a larger baby/child

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New holiday home , who the duck would let them rent it , they must be giving a moody name

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.