Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is terrible. Why just why the hell would you, 1, do that individually of video, 2, and even think or find it remotely funny I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
πŸ“’ I would just like to announce I am now a 🌟Tattle VIP Member πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ‘Έ

I want to thank my fellow Tattlers for the brilliant threads, tea and conversations πŸ‘
I would like to thank myself for being wise, funny and not a beg πŸ‘

And last but certainly least..

I would like to thank the Scummy Scammy Smithys for providing the shocking and dangerous content for us to discuss, ridicule and pass judgement on πŸ–•πŸ§―

Happy Tattling everyone ❀πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I want to thank my fellow Tattlers for the brilliant threads, tea and conversations πŸ‘

I would like to thank the Scummy Scammy Smithys for providing the shocking and dangerous content for us to discuss, ridicule and pass judgement on πŸ–•πŸ§―

Congratulations 🎊 and welcome to the VIP club but I must admit the perks are few and far between 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
I laughed at your post earlier about the lack of perks, gifts and no go fund me 🀣
So when do we become mods 😁

• Haha
I laughed at your post earlier about the lack of perks, gifts and no go fund me 🀣
So when do we become mods 😁
Oh now there's a thought. Surely that's a paid position 🀣🀣🀣. While I'm waiting for all my other money to come in it will pass the time 🀣🀣🀣🀣. God if I were a mod mayhem would ensue. 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 4

Don't let the fame go to your head like Mr firestarter Nick . You have some one else posting on your behalf next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling 🀣🀣🀣 I've just dropped my dog out of the letter box for extra attention. I've left a child tied up and gagged down aisle 5 of Asda because it's a cool thing to do. And now I'm sat on the side of the bath pretending to be on a jet ski telling myself I'm living my best lifeπŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm the same I'm on a ban for saying I was idiot for getting a tattoo of my ex's name. Hate crime by all accounts.
I was playing a quote from a movie game. I said

I will look for you, I will find you, I will kill you

Got a ban for bullying

• Haha
  • Wow
I was playing a quote from a movie game. I said

I will look for you, I will find you, I will kill you

Got a ban for bullying

Me and my mate take the piss out of each other. Messing around we have both been banned for it loads of times yet the Smith family nothing. And they do loads of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it will take before its ridden illegally on the public roads πŸ™„

As much as I can't stand the bloke , he could get salmonella very fast. Just gets a new motor bike. And that's how he repays him, now it could be fake by all means. But look how they treat his mother's home.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Threw that plate straight at him without a thought but then goes all smiles and giggles when he realises he's been filmed.
Sitting there like the own the place, throwing food and getting it on the sofa. Nah if that was any relation to me I'd be kicking them out 😀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.