Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
What's my dream car? I've got it thanks.....not on finance......and if I fancied a "brag" car it would be an Aston Martin DB7......and I'd pay cash for that too 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
He either A... Pissed some one off or jack did or he owed money to some one of ripped some off

Or b.. set up the fire to burn the car for the insurance. And it got out of hand. That was his 3rd fire. No way was it so called troll's.
I would go for a) but Nick has shown himself to be so stupid in his videos that it's very plausible that he'd do something as dumb as b).

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I have yet to watch the last few videos posted, but reading the comments here is enough to already know I won't be impressed 😒
Has the dog died?

• Wow

DukeDan1

Wow, hadn't seen anything of the 1st pic, so Nick is into skat and golden showers! So family friendly! What the hell is wrong with Facebook allowing all this perverted crap they do? I've watched Youtubers for years making funny but obviously staged pranks, they have millions of views but I've never seen any as depraved as what this family are allowed to post on Facebook.
Unless he was holding a bottle with a little hole on the lid. But you're probably right regarding Nick's fetishes 😂

And I agree, if it was faked it should be made more obvious to the viewer. He has a lot of kids and adults with lower IQs than kids watching who might copy him.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He couldn't resist posting it. Told you Jess was nasty. I would bung itching power in all her knickers. Clock the respect he has for his sister's house towards the end.

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He bunged the Barber a 100 quid , did you hear jack you better rev your car for the last time. I'm convinced he torched nick the pricks car. Them eggs the smashed will stink. I had to take out the whole carpet years ago it fucking stank and power wash it.

• Angry
  • Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Kids will do this to each other now for a laugh. Or to strangers. They are little shits at the best of times I know I was kid once my self. Seeing this and showing no consequences they think well jack did it he never gets. Punished it's ok

mumz

VIP Member
This must be the new Nick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 His wee teenage brain and middle finger while his kid is watching. Classy cunt eh?
The woman to the left of him, that’s Cha Cha (Charlotte). She is the one who has control of his TikTok account. Because TT gives him bad mental health

mumz

VIP Member
So a withheld number rings, is a different voice to the estate agent/broker that he's been dealing with and he accepts that it'sfallen through, ok then 🙄 The people who believe that need help 🤦‍♂️
and changed his number to just say estate agent
I imagine when buying a house you see several estate agents. You would use the company name, even a personal name

Hann98

VIP Member
They don't want to mention it in case someone looks too close to home. ..

Look out fellow tattlers. Nick the prick is out to stamp out trolls. A.K.A people who see through her

Some one has a point look at the tags. If you owned the cars you wouldn't have that yellow tag. That's from a garage on them.
Not defending them but my cars spare key has the yellow tag on I own the car

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
What happened to the youtube channel as well that smithy and lawrence was doing ?

That went tits up as well , I think they have their own now but only 58 thousand followers. Sounds loads but it's not a lot on you tube , if you are trying to make a full time job out of it , and keep 5 adults and 3 kids.

Tryger88

VIP Member
More family friendly content I see , I was banned for saying I was an idiot for a month. They are social media influencers for young people and families. It's about positivity and family fun as they say themselves. So they still have the only fans up and running by the looks of it. 🙄

Disgusting language for family entertainment, how do they get away with it :( saying jess knows all about deep throating was cringe 🤦‍♂️

Tryger88

VIP Member
See one of the Smithy family warriors has this up
The Manley family and carebare been promoting it due to being exposed, it was started over 3 yrs ago, we need to start one to stop children and vulnerable being took advantage of their money by people begging on social media.

• Heart