Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leeboy3111

Maybe the homeless people he's wanting to help can stay there? Saint Nick, helping himself since 2020
If he did it as a charity the glamping site would not need to pay any tax, plus he would not have to prove outgoing donations to the needy, as the needy would be receiving their charitable donation in the form of staying at the glamping site for free/ discounted rates! Now it would be very easy to claim that much of the stayees were the needy when in fact they were normal fee paying holidaymakers, he keeps the money, claims they need it for running the charity and for site maintenance and up-keep

Reactions: 5

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Supposedly scared for their safety but park in a secluded car park to go live and don't notice 3 idiots and a gcse drama film club walking towards the car. Cars have automatic locks yet that was conveniently unlocked 🙄
That mate of theirs that does the filming has the same build as one of the blokes that set the car on fire. And who ever did it were not pros they let the petrol set fire to their hand. It could be a few of jacks mates that got paid to do it.

Interior ruined, that’s 2 days of pro valeting, notice that Nick & Jess is now sporting Ralph Lauren Polo gear, dropped the Nikes, plus that’s Jacks 3rd CP Company tracksuit I’ve seen in last few weeks, if they real that’s a £1,000 tracksuit plus he’s sporting £600 trainers now! Mungrels ! Business meeting at The Shard! 😤🤔😆😆

He still looks like a pik. ey , if they can valet it , that's gone into the electrics and everything BMWs are costly when they go wrong I know I have one , all that powder has chemicals in it it will fuck up every thing , he won't be able to claim off the insurance this time.

The one standing has the same build as that Joseph cameraman

Attachments

Last edited:

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
📢 I would just like to announce I am now a 🌟Tattle VIP Member 🌟🏆👸

I want to thank my fellow Tattlers for the brilliant threads, tea and conversations 👏
I would like to thank myself for being wise, funny and not a beg 👏

And last but certainly least..

I would like to thank the Scummy Scammy Smithys for providing the shocking and dangerous content for us to discuss, ridicule and pass judgement on 🖕🧯

Happy Tattling everyone ❤🥂🍾

Don't let the fame go to your head like Mr firestarter Nick . You have some one else posting on your behalf next 😂😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Not one word about yesterdays video or an apology. Let's pretend it didn't happen. 🙄 Let's put up a sympathy video about us and people getting scammed on their page. Bit rich coming from him 🙄
A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it to their pages, well. I’ve only seen 2 myself but I’m sure there’s more around

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yeah it's just so obvious what the video is leading upto . And their followers will buy into it all again. Maybe needing a go fund me for a deposit on a house or they maybe want a fancy holiday. Oh god imagine going away for a 2 week holiday and rest and this lot show up at the same place 🥵🥵 I would book the first flight home .

Something bad will happen by the way again funds must be getting low More than likely us on tattle life will be blamed or those pesky trolls. Who he blamed for his recession beating fire 🔥 he had.

Leeboy3111

See all them years watching kojak my at my Nan's when I was a kid paid off 😂 see nick would be like a hero to them he more than likely set him up with the camera equipment and that and gave him a job. And like I said it was amateur hour . The back window and door were open and they still set themselves on fire. The old bill must be thick enough not to look in to an insurance job further , Stevie wonder can see it's got nick Smith written all over it

Oh I think there is a very dark side to nick and Jess , he isn't the happy go lucky family man he likes to think he is. They said. They are together 15 years that other kid he hardly bothers with is about 12. I'd say he was up to shenanigans with some other brain dead chav behind Jess's back.
Well I still say Jack as he’s the Fall Guy, Joseph only appeared in the videos shortly after the fire, I straightaway thought some promises of camera work, being in the videos, etc etc it’s a 2 way thing too, once he’s done the fire, Nicks got him by the curlies, but likewise Joseph could think he’d have Nick by the curlies, but to dob Nick in he’d have to admit to arson himself, whereas Nick is clearly not in the video so could just deny it

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I stopped watching after Jack saying that, he thought he was coming across funny and hard because he said a rude word 🥴 embarrassing.

Thread suggestion
Smithy Family #6 Their Content Is Perverted, The Authorities Should Be Alerted.

That gets my vote. 👌

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Instead of trying to close tattle life down. Maybe they should have a read and then they might start to realise that the family they think is great are just dangerous and wannabes

Just shows how brain dead they really are.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yeah I agree, there's no way she didn't pick up on them vibes. As a woman you can tell when a skanky skunk is letting off her stale smell to attract a mate. Or in his case, to attract a wild boar 🐗
women know you are up to no good before you do I find. Plus they spot every thing 🙄😂😂 a blind man could see her around nick. She used to have the right fanny flutters the minute he walked into the shop 😂😂😂👌

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Disgusting they can get away with this crap on Fb :mad: Do they not even do the follow up vids anymore saying it's a prank? Someone could end up seriously ill if kids copy this, same with the tooth numbing stuff put in his toothpaste, only suppose use that 4 times a day, can be very dangerous if this stuff used on the wrong person by kids copying these idiots :mad:

Exactly. I have been banned twice in the space of two months. Once for calling myself an idiot. And for a picture of a bit of a arse on phone screen saying it's a crack on my screen . That was 4 years old. They showed nicks arse not one days ban.

• Angry

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
It's easy know they got the cars for nothing the way they treat them. Car interiors don't like water load of electrics to go wrong 🙄. The real Smith family is coming out now on about getting women wet. I know I take the piss but I'm not an influencer with a young following.

I'm actually surprised all my comments on his FB weren't deleted.....telling everyone to donate direct to Centrepoint so they benefit from the extra 25% through gift aid.....instead of GFM taking 2.9% of the donation!!! Along with the scammy, scummy family Smith creaming their percentage. I hate that family so much....I almost wrote "I'll donate £100 to punch Nick in the face" 🤣🤣
I will match it. 🤣🤣🤣 Fuck I would save us a £100 each and just clump him myself 😂

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
Jess has the same green Primark jacket and knock off Burberry scarf. On for weeks. Views are dropping they have started showing their older stuff , they were getting a lot of crap for their so called pranks. A few months on Facebook ,tik tok , and Instagram, and you are yesterday's news different people pop up. People get bored and start following other people, look at Lawrence the same thing
Yip, they obviously not won millions on lottery or they wouldn't still be grafting on fb, if they come back to tiktok (when fb fame disappears) to cash in for the gifts then they run the risk of questions about the fire and the GFM money, the reason they left tiktok in the 1st place so not to expose themselves, a return to tiktok will be the end of the smithy family brand.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Is Garth the guy he blackmailed or the guy he stole the Porsche from?
Probably just renting in Devon

I don't know that. I would imagine their is more than one geezer , he has ripped off or upset over the years. The Porsche was his friend I think.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Car wash vid is still there but all the neggy comments deleted. Look at the stains on that jumper the scruffy git. Stood there complaining about fake accounts suggesting Jack is dead and Amy is pregnant. He said Amy is now paranoid she's fat. But they constantly eat out eating junk and unhealthy food, oh the irony.
He also doesn't like the scammers that are posting replies to steal people's money, oh the fucking irony.
He threw that remote controlled speedboat out the lake and almost hit the dog. Such a wreckless family, tell me again how it wasn't them that set fire to their car!
Amy’s not fat. Shes not skinny, I think she just looks nice and healthy
Nick and Jess….. the takeaways have definitely caught up with them

Leeboy3111

You would think her mum or Amy would tell her the eyebrows are wonky and just not right. Surely though she can see this herself before she even left the shop
You can’t gold plate a turd !

Nwick you are not the easiest man to live with says it all really he is bully that gives her the Irish sunglasses now and again. It's so scripted they can't even read it out right 🙄 wonder did he give Sare something for it 😂😂😂

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
See post above, its not allowing me to quote it since it contains no new txt

Alarm bells ringing here, why would a new member come on asking where they are living 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄

He or she isn't new they have posted before. They don't sound like a fan of they Smith family to be honest.

mumz

VIP Member
Something to be considered, I know Nicks ‘stepdad’ died not long before the fire, I’m sure he was called Finlay and was Jess mums partner, if this was so then how do we not know that he had money, and owned or part owned the house and upon his death Nick & Jess have profited from his Will? It would take a few weeks to pay out, which would work with the 2 cars turning up one after the other and could also be the reason that the house has had to be sold, to divide up as part of other Will payments to be made to other family, friends etc, Jess’s mum don’t look like she has money or came from money and Jess certainly don’t! Nick kept bleating on about how he paid for the funeral! Could have been keeping them sweet to get included in the Will! The timing is right, could have all been this fellas houses and now being passed to them and Jess’s mum
Finlay Gardner. He had his own money, lots of Greek holidays, lived with Sue Holden Smith, Nicks adoptive mum. She is a counsellor/therapist. Not short of money herself
That funeral was a month after the smashed windscreen. There is no way they knew Finlay was going to die a month later