Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well get a whole damage control post. “So I’m only gonna say this once” “there’s rumours going around” “you know we’re not like that” “we’re leaving TikTok” 🥱 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then who they left with? Cole and abbie the postwoman Laura. Seems a bit weird for a talent agency 😂😂😂 No talent there, can't talk for Laura as I Haven't watched her
They have nancy as well who I've followed for ages she does you tube as well but I don't know why she's under that agency there's way better management to be under

Reactions: 3
They have nancy as well who I've followed for ages she does you tube as well but I don't know why she's under that agency there's way better management to be under
Is she new?.she's on insta but not website ffs I'm getting everything confused tonight must need my bed

Reactions: 2
Is she new?.she's on insta but not website ffs I'm getting everything confused tonight must need my bed
I'm not sure I saw her repost something on insta that they had tagged her in so I don't know if it's recent but I would have thought that she would have been more wise than to have gone for that management

Makes you wonder though as well .I know when the manley family started the gofund me they did it straight away so either they have no clue in which case they should be tagged in it or it sent directly to them or if it is true about them getting some of the money did they get paid of ?
And strange the Christmas song was via just giving and not gfm. Think they are avoiding gfm

And strange the Christmas song was via just giving and not gfm. Think they are avoiding gfm
Think that's because that went directly to the charity itself ? I'm not sure how it works but that had nspc direct link .so I think gfm goes to the person and just giving goes directly to it ? I'm not sure though but I'm starting to think that regarding the smithy stuff that they may have paid them of to not say anything

So these clowns have set a group up called smithy warriors 🙄 talk about being up your own arse ffs warriors, middle aged woman who think Nicks funny

Social In The City. Its at London Excel this weekend for influencers and fans to meet up. Like tokfest but for all socials
I wouldn't say 1 person on tiktok is an influencer to be honest. Not 1 I've seen anyway

Reactions: 4
So these clowns have set a group up called smithy warriors 🙄 talk about being up your own arse ffs warriors, middle aged woman who think Nicks funny

I wouldn't say 1 person on tiktok is an influencer to be honest. Not 1 I've seen anyway
It’s funny that CJ isn’t in that group though

Comments on Smithy Family last post on FB 🤣🤣
Those comments have been deleted already

Jess has replied to ben_cher2920

Jess has replied to ben_cher2020

They have had the video taken down but lots have stitched it and copied it

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s funny that CJ isn’t in that group though

Those comments have been deleted already

Jess has replied to ben_cher2920

Jess has replied to ben_cher2020

They have had the video taken down but lots have stitched it and copied it
Might just backfire on your man there jess. Trying to get in there 1st. Does she not hear the the bit about nick paying someone 😂😂😂 yeah I doubt she's going to police. Unless she don't know about it being a set up then Nicks firmly in the shite either way. Karma at its best here. If he has then they must pay everybody of that GFM back . Cars go back and Jess best look for a job cos Nick will be otherwise occupied. She might have to move back to old house 😱😱😱

• Wow
Might just backfire on your man there jess. Trying to get in there 1st. Does she not hear the the bit about nick paying someone 😂😂😂 yeah I doubt she's going to police. Unless she don't know about it being a set up then Nicks firmly in the shite either way. Karma at its best here. If he has then they must pay everybody of that GFM back . Cars go back and Jess best look for a job cos Nick will be otherwise occupied. She might have to move back to old house 😱😱😱
If true I doubt he would have told her about it as she's dumb as they come and would have probably slipped up by now, he's probably told her not to react to it but she couldn't help herself why believing he's innocent, in the meantime he's exercising his right to remain silent 🚓🚨👮‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why would Jess who hasn’t posted anything on TT since August, respond to ben_cher2020, (I will attach screenshot again)
Then instruct the warriors to mass report so the vid gets taken down?
That’s very suss in itself
Why not respond in the main Smithy Family account instead? Maybe be she has been lied to by Nick? Who knows but I reckon a few people have forwarded on to the police and maybe the press
Theres lots of stitches and reposts going around. The warriors will be busy tonight

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why would Jess who hasn’t posted anything on TT since August, respond to ben_cher2020, (I will attach screenshot again)
Why not respond in the main Smithy Family account instead? Maybe be she has been lied to by Nick? Who knows but I reckon a few people have forwarded on to the police and maybe the press
Theres lots of stitches and reposts going around. The warriors will be busy tonight
It's odd what she posted, 1st posts says take info to police, tho hes actually saying the person says nick is involved? 2nd post as if after thought to point out false allegations? Sounds like she's doubting nick herself :unsure:

• Heart
Having the warriors get a video taken down does not make it go away.

It's still on Tictok I'm not saying where so they can get the warriors to report it

Last edited:
Comments on Smithy Family last post on FB 🤣🤣
I bet any money they have been all deleted today . He does that on FB normally the comments are the warriors bum licking oh you are an amazing family . You are so funny 🙄🙄🙄 that bloke who is saying that the fire 🔥 was an insurance job has put the cat amongst the pigeons . The warriors will be defending king of the chavs nick today he's just jealous of this amazing family who do so much for charity 🙄🙄🙄

They are all liars and scammers they defiantly got someone to set there car alight…. That Lawrence Green who done TikTok with them is fake as duck I know him personally and he sniffs all his TikTok money

Maybe that's why he lost weight he was on the Colombian marching powder diet

I haven't stuck up for them. I have had them blocked since away last year as I couldn't stand Nick or Jess. Jack at a push. But Nick gave me the heebies and even when I was new on TT there was something not sitting right with me about them. He always gave me a vibe of being someone who was a dodgy dealer and not trustworthy. I think he knows all the tax dodges and how to operate under police radar if you get what I mean. I can't think of the proper words. Very untrustworthy and I imagine his work ethics were too. He wants to be rich without actually working for it I wonder if jess mum didn't have the house n money would he have stuck around for so long? And I'm sorry but my son wouldn't be going to stay with a guy who's house was supposedly torched. Who's to say they wouldn't come back. Way too fishy

Wonder what CJ will say 😳😳😳

I don't think he is that bright to dodge the tax man you need brains for that. I get Mick philpott vibes off him wants so much to be famous he is willing to risk his family to do it.

Even if you say anything bad about them you get reported. I called Smith warriors arse lickers on tic tok I couldn't comment for ages they had reported me

Last edited:
The sake of her family and kids? The ones that haven't been on hiding and doing videos left right and centre (kids not so much) they are that scared they have filmed the front of where they are staying and surrounding areas. She really is thick as tit and thinks she's clever. Wait til the cars have to go to repay the GFM we will see tears then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.