Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to defend her here I’m a massive book reader like her and if a book is gripping me and I have nothing to do I can finish a book in one sitting too it isn’t that hard when you’re a big reader. She acts like she’s the only one to read and do things like that tho 😂

Reactions: 6
I have to defend her here I’m a massive book reader like her and if a book is gripping me and I have nothing to do I can finish a book in one sitting too it isn’t that hard when you’re a big reader. She acts like she’s the only one to read and do things like that tho 😂
I can finish a book in a day too, but I don’t write ridiculous captions on Instagram about it

Reactions: 8
I’m going to comment ....

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals (fresh, of course) for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃
😂😂 - But of course she has time for alllllll this because she NEVER watches TV :rolleyes:
:sleep:🍃🤷‍♀️:sleep:🍃🤷‍♀️:sleep:🍃🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Anyone else tried the grow gorgeous hair range she’s always promoting ? I bought some last year but couldn’t stand the smell of it. Anyway, I thought oh well use it on work days etc.... but husband kept asking me why I smelt like strong after shave !!! Really awful and it made my hair feel horrible. Not worth all that even if it does make your hair grow. Which I don’t believe as clearly her family have lots of hair easy to grow as her daughter has very long hair and so does her sister.
The smell gives me a headache. I bought some on black Friday after seeing her post about it. I hate it. My hair feels claggy after using it with a smell like I've poured my son's linx shower gel on my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reads books like she breathes air but can’t tell the difference between “there” and “their” 😩🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'd get it if she read like...Literature, but she reads the easy readers you get in Asda and in airports that ARE easy to get through. Not that it should matter how fast she reads, it's quite an ableist thing to brag about.

Reactions: 10
‘And I think I’ll take this... as the prettiest #flowerfriday there ever was 🌸🌸🌿🌸🌿🌿🌼🌿🌻🌿🌼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

What is this absolute DRIVEL. Flower Friday is not a thing for the majority of normal adults. Stop overusing ellipses, it makes no sense. You are a bellend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Should we start a go fund me for Gemma 🌿🙈 she in in dire need of a procedure to remove her massive head from her anus 🌿🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she wear a floral crown to the shower like she did at Jsg’s wedding?! Couldn’t believe she did that when she wasn’t even a bridesmaid or a 5 year old flower girl!! 🙄 Does everything in her life have to be flowers and that Instagram swirly font?! Also her daughter is growing up with a very unrealistic attainment of everything having to look “perfect” feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought the shower looked beautiful however I do think everything she does is for the gram, that perfect life is impossible. Olivia is very like Gemmas twin.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever show natural pictures of her daughter? It’s always so posed, with a fake smile. Boring af pictures to look back on when she’s older. Show me a kid having a giggle fit, playing around, being silly, pictures that actually mean something, instead of “stand up straight, hair perfect, small smile but bored eyes”

Reactions: 11
Does she ever show natural pictures of her daughter? It’s always so posed, with a fake smile. Boring af pictures to look back on when she’s older. Show me a kid having a giggle fit, playing around, being silly, pictures that actually mean something, instead of “stand up straight, hair perfect, small smile but bored eyes”
Looks like being uptight is genetic. I wonder if she tells her not to smile with teeth.

Reactions: 3
Ugh the book caption....I love a good read as much as the next person but it's not like she's reading Orwell, Cervantes or Atwood...more like Tesco's two for seven quid. Jog on Gem

If she loves reading so much why doesn't she get a Kindle? Much better for the environment and probably cheaper in the long run as the sort of books she reads are always on sale for 1p. But then she wouldn't be able to take her 🌿🕊🌿🕊 photos

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.