Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as very very organised. Wouldn’t surprise me if she plans (and tries on/takes a selfie) of every outfit for the week at the weekend... at ohh, maybe 5 to 10 on Sunday morning 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she’s slightly unhinged in her responses to this sort of thing tbh. She did a similar thing before with another lady who asked her why she was reposting loads of photos of herself showing off her new abs, some of her followers had taken screenshots from her stories and posted to their own stories saying how amazing she looked and she was constantly reposting every one of them. The lady asked her why, as she wasn’t writing a thank you to them for their comments or adoration or acknowledging them like most people would, just reposting their posts. Gemma then bombarded her dm’s with message after message which started with the usual dribble about this lady trolling her, then she turned a bit nasty trying to provoke the lady into an argument (all the while the lady in question didn’t respond to any of gem’s messages) so the delightful Gemma then posted a screenshot of these dm’s to her stories for her pack of followers to rip this lady apart too. That was when I saw a different side to her and went looking about to see if anyone else had the same opinion and it was discussed at great length on gomi. I don’t think she’s as sweet & lovely as she tries to portray, I used to really like her, her pictures are beautiful, she seems like a brilliant mum and she was deffo a bit of inspiration with her food & exercise regime but lately I’m starting to think nahhh! It’s all fake and there’s nothing more boring than an attention seeking martyr xx
I remember this too! She didn’t think twice about outing that Lady and leaving her ‘sheep’ to rip her apart verbally .... The Lady wasn’t even rude in her questions. She’s very crafty, but her true colours shone through for me that Day and Fake Gemma proved that she can’t take any questioning of her Fake World.

Reactions: 9
I commented pointing out that natural light and a 10 am clock don’t really point to swishing out at the crack of dawn - and she sent me this! The photos were of her holding a shoe and also a hairband on her wrist in the car. Can’t really understand why such a superwoman can’t replace a clock battery but I guess she’s busy with other things 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
My god having us both having a vagina does not mean that you are beyond reproach or any form of criticism. What a complete narcissist she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say that I am living for her showing her true nasty colours?! What a contrast to the life she would have us believe she lives!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s also quite telling that she’s stopped mentioning her sister as much recently. Katy seems lovely and I love her and Myrthe together - their wedding photos were beautiful and Katy looked like she literally couldn’t contain her happiness. But now she’s due to give birth any day and the spotlight might be off Gem for a bit....shame!

Reactions: 5
Did you see her stories today? Her sister is in hospital having had a pace maker fitted. 😳😳 Not sure of her newly diagnosed heart condition is the same as Gem/Gem’s daughter but I would assume they possibly are. Blooming hell that family goes through the mill with their heart health.

My mother has an arrhythmic heart condition and I genuinely don’t envy them this; the stress of those sudden hospital emergencies are horrific.

Hope her sister and baby remain in good health.

Reactions: 12
Oh goodness. I really like Katy and regardless what I think of Gemma sometimes that family really do go through the mill health wise. Poor Katy, no one deserves such a tough time especially in pregnancy. Glad both Katy and baby are safe and sound.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for her sister, can't imagine how scary that must be, hoping that all is well with her and the baby but I can't help but notice how Gemma managed to make it about herself 🙄 Sister nearly dies at 37 weeks pregnant but don't worry super Gem to the rescue and she even managed a 10 mile run inbetween!

• Haha
I feel so sorry for her sister, can't imagine how scary that must be, hoping that all is well with her and the baby but I can't help but notice how Gemma managed to make it about herself 🙄 Sister nearly dies at 37 weeks pregnant but don't worry super Gem to the rescue and she even managed a 10 mile run inbetween!
I do have to defend her and say I run when I am sad or stressed for my mental health. At awful times in my life it gives me a break and actually makes a stronger person who can be there for other people more. When my father in law died I never wanted to cry in front of my partner so I would go out for a run and get that grief and stress out and made me a lot more level headed.

I must admit I do post pictures days or weeks after I originally took them. Plus I’ve been known to leave the easiest, quick-kill job (like changing a battery) on my to-do list for ages because I couldn’t be bothered - I mostly use my phone or watch to tell the time.
I like Gem - she’s not lying about her weight like others or whoring her kid out to get lots of freebies.

Reactions: 7
I do have to defend her and say I run when I am sad or stressed for my mental health. At awful times in my life it gives me a break and actually makes a stronger person who can be there for other people more. When my father in law died I never wanted to cry in front of my partner so I would go out for a run and get that grief and stress out and made me a lot more level headed.
I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I'm not bashing her for going for a run, it's her need to show everyone that she is the perfect human being. She couldn't help herself but gloat about it I feel. Some things can be kept private.

Reactions: 5
Why is her sister still in a hospital gown??? Surely you’d want some comfort and to be in some of your own clothes!

Maybe I’m just being picky but I would not be happy if someone else shared my baby’s birth announcement on Instagram along with photos of said baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why is her sister still in a hospital gown??? Surely you’d want some comfort and to be in some of your own clothes!
Looks like she’s still very wired up to stuff, gown is much easier to slip on cus it doesn’t go over your head etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.