Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, no, no, Gemma lives for food, she sometimes doesn’t even run 12 miles one day, just so she can stay home and have her bestest ever chilli mac and (no) cheese, or lovingly made cottage pie, or very indulgent pizza (pizza is life guys!!), but I make it with a SW wrap instead of actual base, no cheese and a pile of veg, and it tastes just the same guys!! Woohoo, #pizza is life and #wine is life, just look at my carefully measured out 5 syns worth, syns are for #pizzaandwine, am I right guys?! Just off into my (kindly gifted) espa bath, as now I will have to run 24 miles tomorrow morning at 5am, since I plopped on the sofa for ten whole minutes tonight, before a 29-hour work day with a 42-hour drive, but it was worth it cos sometimes you just have to have comfort food and wine, am I right guys?!!!
I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gemma definitely has issues with food.
Olivia soon will have

No, no, no, Gemma lives for food, she sometimes doesn’t even run 12 miles one day, just so she can stay home and have her bestest ever chilli mac and (no) cheese, or lovingly made cottage pie, or very indulgent pizza (pizza is life guys!!), but I make it with a SW wrap instead of actual base, no cheese and a pile of veg, and it tastes just the same guys!! Woohoo, #pizza is life and #wine is life, just look at my carefully measured out 5 syns worth, syns are for #pizzaandwine, am I right guys?! Just off into my (kindly gifted) espa bath, as now I will have to run 24 miles tomorrow morning at 5am, since I plopped on the sofa for ten whole minutes tonight, before a 29-hour work day with a 42-hour drive, but it was worth it cos sometimes you just have to have comfort food and wine, am I right guys?!!!
I’m dead 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over the amount of make up on her face for a run.. she’s even got highlighter on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🌿I just wanna know if she is still with the husband! 🙊🌿

Part of me thinks 🌿"yes"🌿 because she does so much early morning starts with working and late night running, she wouldn't leave Olivia on her own all those times.

Other half of me is 🌿"no" 🌿 as she literally doesn't mention him AT ALL. Not even to say "family time", it's "mummy and daughter day"🙈

I know we had all those crazy screenshots before but I need to know.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too. Those screen shots, in my opinion, were a total set up by Gemma and a pal or sister to shut Tattle up about it.

Can anyone ask him on Facebook haha! I absolutely do not think they’re together anymore. Too many bullshit excuses. I bet she: 1) just wanted the wedding for the gram 2) wants or is having an affair with someone richer to maintain her lifestyle more! A humble PE teachers salary wouldn’t cover it (in her opinion I am sure)

Reactions: 4
Gemma is actually what is wrong with the world and insta. She has real issues, this need for perfection and to appear perfect is gross. I saw once she said she takes ages to get the perfect pic. Sit down u knob and eat your food. The makeup, the hair, the beige life. She would Eva very dull person I imagine to hang out with.

Did she wear a floral crown to the shower like she did at Jsg’s wedding?! Couldn’t believe she did that when she wasn’t even a bridesmaid or a 5 year old flower girl!! 🙄 Does everything in her life have to be flowers and that Instagram swirly font?! Also her daughter is growing up with a very unrealistic attainment of everything having to look “perfect” feel sorry for her.
She looked like an absolute knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said it’s because he’s a PE teacher and his students would mention things they saw on social media but it’s weird that she’s done a total blackout on all mentions. She posted a picture of them together at a wedding and has since deleted it. What would be the big deal if his students said they’d seen a photo of him at a wedding online? It’s not like it’s remotely embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
I haven't a clue whether they're together or not, however I'm a teacher too and don't have any social media. I don't let my family put pictures of me on either because of this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She wanted to stay in bed but just had to get out and do a 10 mile run... in a full face of makeup... yeah sure you did Gem 🙄🙊😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't a clue whether they're together or not, however I'm a teacher too and don't have any social media. I don't let my family put pictures of me on either because of this 🤷‍♀️
He has insta, we follow each other somehow. No recent pics of gemma though only Olivia. Saying that, he did post about how they moved house back in September so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He has insta, we follow each other somehow. No recent pics of gemma though only Olivia. Saying that, he did post about how they moved house back in September so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah that's true, If he has his own insta then god knows what's going on with them.

She did a 21k run and then decided not to syn her cauliflower cheese. Wow way to unclench Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fair enough not to post his pic, doesn’t mean she has to pretend he doesn’t exist! Never ever mentions him

Do Gemma and him follow each other?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.