Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented pointing out that natural light and a 10 am clock don’t really point to swishing out at the crack of dawn - and she sent me this! The photos were of her holding a shoe and also a hairband on her wrist in the car. Can’t really understand why such a superwoman can’t replace a clock battery but I guess she’s busy with other things 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I commented pointing out that natural light and a 10 am clock don’t really point to swishing out at the crack of dawn - and she sent me this! The photos were of her holding a shoe and also a hairband on her wrist in the car. Can’t really understand why such a superwoman can’t replace a clock battery but I guess she’s busy with other things 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
oooh someone got their knickers in a knot. silly cow. pMSL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean I get the criticism and I totally get Tattle, I’m on here myself. But I don’t get messaging someone to be like I think you’re a liar over something so small ? For me Tattle is something that no one has to look at, but DMs are gonna get seen by the person so it seems kind of mean to get in them with stuff that could and has been said on tattle. I’ve just never really understood it, the same way I don’t get why people alert someone that someone is talking about them on tattle. Just feel like it’s better to leave us and them to it.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t DM her. I commented on the public post and said it seemed odd that the clock was pointing to 10am and she deleted it and then responded in a DM. I’ve since had another mammoth message from her telling me what lightbulbs she uses 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not being bitchy to her or saying anywhere near what is said here by commenting on her post. We sit and moan about all of these people behind our keyboards but a pet hate of mine is that they’re rarely called out on any of it.

Reactions: 14
Is the clock actually saying 10am or is it mirrored in the pic? So maybe 2:05? So was the pic even taken today? Maybe I’m wrong and overinvested 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t DM her. I commented on the public post and said it seemed odd that the clock was pointing to 10am and she deleted it and then responded in a DM. I’ve since had another mammoth message from her telling me what lightbulbs she uses 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not being bitchy to her or saying anywhere near what is said here by commenting on her post. We sit and moan about all of these people behind our keyboards but a pet hate of mine is that they’re rarely called out on any of it.
Whatever these lightbulbs she uses are must be amazing to light up the house like that as the overhead hallway spotlights aren’t turned on 🤔 (I’m way too invested 🤣)

hi btw 🙋🏼‍♀️ Long time lurker, first time poster Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The usual Martyr ‘woe is me’ shite.

She’s very quick to delete anything that’s not arse licking Her - just like her mate old Fopps!

Reactions: 4
Can you please ask why she looks like a completely different person in the photos to the videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I did understand that you had sent her a DM, my bad there.

Still don’t really get leaving a comment but each to their own. However her reaction is insane. 😳 it’s certainly changed my way of thinking about her. Always thought she seemed fairly normal but going nuclear in your DMs is really weird.

Reactions: 5
I commented a few months on another account that pissed me off. First time I have ever done it as this woman was constantly photoshopping her photos and I called her out on it. She messaged me back a crappy reply etc and then wrote a pity post on her Instagram- Saying that she’s always honest and would never lie etc.

Anyway months after this she posted a picture of herself in a outfit and said her blazer was from Karen Millen- when I have the exact one in my wardrobe and it’s from misguided. However her bedroom still belongs in Harry Potter as the whole room bends when she posts selfies 😂.

You can call them out as much as you want but they will never admit that it’s all fake and bollocks. Pictures taken on different days. Pictures photoshopped, angled, filtered & altered. They seek constant validation and if they have to lie to do it they will. Do we seriously believe that Gemma gets up at the crack of dawn and puts on a full face of make up and does her hair and also goes and makes pretty pancakes on a fully set up white linen table with pretty flowers and then whistles off to work with the birds chirping.
We have seen the pictures of Gemma that was posted on here and she’s a big massive catfish. She’s a attractive girl - just not as attractive as we are led to believe. I don’t for one minute think her account is a true reflection of her life. Every photo is planned and preened to show a life she wants but I don’t believe it’s her true reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Still don’t really get leaving a comment but each to their own. However her reaction is insane. 😳 it’s certainly changed my way of thinking about her. Always thought she seemed fairly normal but going nuclear in your DMs is really weird.
I think she’s slightly unhinged in her responses to this sort of thing tbh. She did a similar thing before with another lady who asked her why she was reposting loads of photos of herself showing off her new abs, some of her followers had taken screenshots from her stories and posted to their own stories saying how amazing she looked and she was constantly reposting every one of them. The lady asked her why, as she wasn’t writing a thank you to them for their comments or adoration or acknowledging them like most people would, just reposting their posts. Gemma then bombarded her dm’s with message after message which started with the usual dribble about this lady trolling her, then she turned a bit nasty trying to provoke the lady into an argument (all the while the lady in question didn’t respond to any of gem’s messages) so the delightful Gemma then posted a screenshot of these dm’s to her stories for her pack of followers to rip this lady apart too. That was when I saw a different side to her and went looking about to see if anyone else had the same opinion and it was discussed at great length on gomi. I don’t think she’s as sweet & lovely as she tries to portray, I used to really like her, her pictures are beautiful, she seems like a brilliant mum and she was deffo a bit of inspiration with her food & exercise regime but lately I’m starting to think nahhh! It’s all fake and there’s nothing more boring than an attention seeking martyr xx

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she’s slightly unhinged in her responses to this sort of thing tbh. She did a similar thing before with another lady who asked her why she was reposting loads of photos of herself showing off her new abs, some of her followers had taken screenshots from her stories and posted to their own stories saying how amazing she looked and she was constantly reposting every one of them. The lady asked her why, as she wasn’t writing a thank you to them for their comments or adoration or acknowledging them like most people would, just reposting their posts. Gemma then bombarded her dm’s with message after message which started with the usual dribble about this lady trolling her, then she turned a bit nasty trying to provoke the lady into an argument (all the while the lady in question didn’t respond to any of gem’s messages) so the delightful Gemma then posted a screenshot of these dm’s to her stories for her pack of followers to rip this lady apart too. That was when I saw a different side to her and went looking about to see if anyone else had the same opinion and it was discussed at great length on gomi. I don’t think she’s as sweet & lovely as she tries to portray, I used to really like her, her pictures are beautiful, she seems like a brilliant mum and she was deffo a bit of inspiration with her food & exercise regime but lately I’m starting to think nahhh! It’s all fake and there’s nothing more boring than an attention seeking martyr xx
Bloody hell. That’s extreme. 😳

Reactions: 5

I get the whole not messaging someone but you don’t have to be a tattler to notice the clock says 5 to 10 haha. I don’t think asking about the time is bitchy at all, could be an innocent person. It’s not like she said ‘why do you look so fat’ or whatever

Reactions: 7
I get the whole not messaging someone but you don’t have to be a tattler to notice the clock says 5 to 10 haha. I don’t think asking about the time is bitchy at all, could be an innocent person. It’s not like she said ‘why do you look so fat’ or whatever
I think it’s more that the comment was suggesting is that she’s lying not the clock thing! Which is probably what got Gemma’s back up. It’s just something I don’t really understand in the same way that I don’t understand why Gemma got soooo annoyed to the point that she has been messaging this woman all day!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more that the comment was suggesting is that she’s lying not the clock thing! Which is probably what got Gemma’s back up. It’s just something I don’t really understand in the same way that I don’t understand why Gemma got soooo annoyed to the point that she has been messaging this woman all day!
Yeah it’s slightly unhinged to have such a strong reaction

Reactions: 6
She’s embarrassed that she’s been caught out, so obviously feels like she has to repetitively go on about why she’s innocent and projecting that back out blaming others.
I cannot believe that someone like her, with her perfect everything, would leave a clock without changing the battery. She’s at it. It’s an innocent enough thing, she could have said she took the picture another day but is wearing the same outfit but she didn’t. She wouldn’t want to take a photo first thing in the morning because it would imbalance the look of her insta where she likes everything to be perfect and bright and at 6am in January in the uk it’s dark.
She needs to get over herself

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.