Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she has the time to go to Waterstones she’s so busy! Sure she did that run last year too so she must be trying to beat her previous time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like because her sister is pregnant, she’s trying to be the centre of attention? I hope I’m wrong but it’s like she’s gone OTT since her sister became pregnant
She has done Keswick to Barrow for the last couple of years. I dont think she is doing it for attention.

Reactions: 2
I feel like because her sister is pregnant, she’s trying to be the centre of attention? I hope I’m wrong but it’s like she’s gone OTT since her sister became pregnant
Is her sister pregnant? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now I’m not her biggest fan and her perfect-ness is irritating BUT I think Gemma does just keep her page about her now, obviously with references to her daughter. I think she’s is just doing this for her (and the associated the adulation) but she’s harmless (apart from to herself with all this running) and isn’t sharing discount codes left right and centre so I think she’s ok.

Reactions: 10
Now I’m not her biggest fan and her perfect-ness is irritating BUT I think Gemma does just keep her page about her now, obviously with references to her daughter. I think she’s is just doing this for her (and the associated the adulation) but she’s harmless (apart from to herself with all this running) and isn’t sharing discount codes left right and centre so I think she’s ok.
Oh 100%, she’s one of the better ones for sure!

Reactions: 8
So she’s read about the sleet and snow updates on the M6 but she’s still off to work on a 4 hour drive in what looks like a relatively flimsy dress, has bare legs and white stilettos? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Exactly what to wear for an amber weather warning!

I suppose she’s taken some notice as she’s not ‘swishing‘ out the door this morning but she is ‘armed with snacks and coffee’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s read about the sleet and snow updates on the M6 but she’s still off to work on a 4 hour drive in what looks like a relatively flimsy dress, has bare legs and white stilettos? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Exactly what to wear for an amber weather warning!

I suppose she’s taken some notice as she’s not ‘swishing‘ out the door this morning but she is ‘armed with snacks and coffee’ 🙄
I don’t know about your house but my house wasn’t bright day light at the crack of dawn when my husband left for work......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know about your house but my house wasn’t bright day light at the crack of dawn when my husband left for work......
Was just going to say this!! Did her house renovation include natural daylight lightbulbs? She’s at it!

Reactions: 7
I do like her account, however the clock in the background was a dead give away that the picture was most definitely not at silly o'clock this morning. And to confirm, when I left for work, which was at 06:30, it was still pitch black!

Reactions: 12
So pathetic, why lie?. Always wants to play the martyr. Sad attention seeking woman.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.