Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post mentions “the Marshall household” so either trying to shush rumours of them splitting up but I’m actually quite glad to see her acknowledging her husband/marriage for once..

Reactions: 2
Latest post mentions “the Marshall household” so either trying to shush rumours of them splitting up but I’m actually quite glad to see her acknowledging her husband/marriage for once..
Until I read the post and realised the full Marshall household has a sickness bug AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to say she’s done a food shop, cleaned the house and gone for a run, all whilst suffering from a sickness bug??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she trying to say she’s done a food shop, cleaned the house and gone for a run, all whilst suffering from a sickness bug??
I believe she is.

She wants us to think she's a hero.

I, on the other hand, think she's either severely irresponsible for spreading the illness or she isn't as ill as she makes out. I know I can barely run to the toilet if I have the sickness bug.

Reactions: 15
Well, she did run a marathon after a car accident with a broken pelvis 🙄 Exaggeration much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s because she’s lying. It’s all lies with her. Her whole life just seems like one big perfectly wrapped up lie. God it’s exhausting to be so boringly vanilla. How anyone can envy her life I don’t know.

Reactions: 11
Shes got to be lying! Who goes for a run when they have a bug? I cant see princess perfect squatting in a bush for a mid run tit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've had a bug, took my dog a short walk and nearly passed out 🙈

Reactions: 8
This woman is such a moron. Why would you risk your health so much as a mother.

Reactions: 12
She’s a bleeping hole. Pacemaker fitted and a sickness bug yet takes herself out on a run. Her stupidity and quest for perfection have put her in bleeping hospital, a total and utter waste of taxpayer money and another pressure on an overstretched NHS all cause she needs to show off.

Total and utter bleep.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.