Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve stuck up for someone on here before and I live the other side of the country! So itā€™s not always someone who knows them personally.
I think that particular bonkers poster was unlikely some innocent person defending her. They've gone now tho so all good.

Reactions: 5
Does she have to repost all her birthday messages. Youā€™re not a celeb hun. Nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too. Can someone give us a quick recap, it's all a bit confusing
A recently joined member said they had messaged Gemma about who she lives with etc and posted the screenshots here.
There was no evidence of the date or who Gem was responding to. Then the poster suddenly claimed this convo was from July rather than recently. Even though the content of the messages didnā€™t look like they were relevant in July. Poster was called out as Gemma or someone close to her or a friend and also for pointing Gemma to this thread as itā€™s cruel.
Poster was removed because the messages to Gemma pointed her to the forum.

(Hope thatā€™s ok to share Mods)

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s being very attention - seeky saying things like ā€˜dittoā€™ on here which, again, are going to get people speculating about her marriage! So I think she does draw the drama / discussion onto herself. She could have just DMā€™d Hayley (this poster of this pic who has written this about her tough year following a break up with the father of her children) to say ā€˜dittoā€™ but sheā€™s put it publically because she loves the speculation and people discussing whether sheā€™s in the same boat ... in my humble opinion!

Again, sheā€™s nice and not annoying #ad-mad like the others, but 100% she loves and craves the attention I think!!!

Attachments

Sheā€™s being very attention - seeky saying things like ā€˜dittoā€™ on here which, again, are going to get people speculating about her marriage! So I think she does draw the drama / discussion onto herself. She could have just DMā€™d Hayley (this poster of this pic who has written this about her tough year following a break up with the father of her children) to say ā€˜dittoā€™ but sheā€™s put it publically because she loves the speculation and people discussing whether sheā€™s in the same boat ... in my humble opinion!

Again, sheā€™s nice and not annoying #ad-mad like the others, but 100% she loves and craves the attention I think!!!
I love Hayleys World account, very genuine and honest and real šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 6
FML ... these never-ending slow-motion videos of ā€˜Lowwood Bayā€™

We get it! Itā€™s beautiful. Youā€™ve shown us a million of these videos a million times. Is there a need to flaunt it in our faces every single time she goes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A recently joined member said they had messaged Gemma about who she lives with etc and posted the screenshots here.
There was no evidence of the date or who Gem was responding to. Then the poster suddenly claimed this convo was from July rather than recently. Even though the content of the messages didnā€™t look like they were relevant in July. Poster was called out as Gemma or someone close to her or a friend and also for pointing Gemma to this thread as itā€™s cruel.
Poster was removed because the messages to Gemma pointed her to the forum.

(Hope thatā€™s ok to share Mods)
Thank you, yeah that does sound a bit iffy!

Reactions: 2
I love Hayleys World account, very genuine and honest and real šŸ‘šŸ¼
LOVE Hayley! Iā€™ve followed her for a long time. They always looked like such a beautiful family <shallow>. Iā€™m so nosey I wanted to know why they broke up! Such a shame with the baby so young.

FML ... these never-ending slow-motion videos of ā€˜Lowwood Bayā€™

We get it! Itā€™s beautiful. Youā€™ve shown us a million of these videos a million times. Is there a need to flaunt it in our faces every single time she goes?
Iā€™ve seen it that many times I feel like Iā€™ve already been there.

I feel like she overshares the things that would make her look as if she has the perfect life but anything less than perfect you will not see.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she overshares the things that would make her look as if she has the perfect life but anything less than perfect you will not see.
Absolutely ! Agree with other poster - wouldnā€™t need to go now feel like I know my way around even the toilet.
Didnā€™t see this much of her kitchen in old house for the same reason ... was always the hallway shots or breakfast in bed.

Reactions: 4
What does ā€˜but for now ... as standard female ... Iā€™m off to enjoy my birthday weekā€™ mean? Who says these things?!

What does ā€˜but for now ... as standard female ... Iā€™m off to enjoy my birthday weekā€™ mean? Who says these things?!
A lot of women (myself included) usually plan things separate with family members, work friends and other friends (school friends) that ends up being a full week just of birthday celebrations.. always taken the excuse of itā€™s only my birthday once a year.. granted I am a 23 yo and others my age would probably say this too (probably wouldnā€™t when Iā€™m 31) but itā€™s a commonly used phrase that you enjoy a birthday ā€œweekā€ rather than just one day x

Reactions: 1
A lot of women (myself included) usually plan things separate with family members, work friends and other friends (school friends) that ends up being a full week just of birthday celebrations.. always taken the excuse of itā€™s only my birthday once a year.. granted I am a 23 yo and others my age would probably say this too (probably wouldnā€™t when Iā€™m 31) but itā€™s a commonly used phrase that you enjoy a birthday ā€œweekā€ rather than just one day x
I think the comment was more to the ā€˜as a standard femaleā€™. She could have just said ā€˜enjoying my bday weekā€™ x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.