Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah
A lot of women (myself included) usually plan things separate with family members, work friends and other friends (school friends) that ends up being a full week just of birthday celebrations.. always taken the excuse of it’s only my birthday once a year.. granted I am a 23 yo and others my age would probably say this too (probably wouldn’t when I’m 31) but it’s a commonly used phrase that you enjoy a birthday “week” rather than just one day x
Yeah I understand what spreading your birthday celebrations across a week is, but I meant ‘as a standard female!’ I just think it’s a really weird thing to say.

Reactions: 5
FML ... these never-ending slow-motion videos of ‘Lowwood Bay’

We get it! It’s beautiful. You’ve shown us a million of these videos a million times. Is there a need to flaunt it in our faces every single time she goes?
Think she must be on Commission for all the promoting of that place surely 🙄 #AD

Reactions: 4
She reads too much chic lit and it's influenced her writing style.
This is soooo true!

And yes I agree re commission and Lowood Bay. It must be part-gifted or something? I’ve looked before and it’s ridiculously expensive as you can imagine and she goes there all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A lot of women (myself included) usually plan things separate with family members, work friends and other friends (school friends) that ends up being a full week just of birthday celebrations.. always taken the excuse of it’s only my birthday once a year.. granted I am a 23 yo and others my age would probably say this too (probably wouldn’t when I’m 31) but it’s a commonly used phrase that you enjoy a birthday “week” rather than just one day x
I’m 33 and my birthdays seem to get longer every year 😂

Reactions: 3
This is soooo true!

And yes I agree re commission and Lowood Bay. It must be part-gifted or something? I’ve looked before and it’s ridiculously expensive as you can imagine and she goes there all the time.
I don’t think she’s on commission or #ad. I just think she gets it free or discounted with work as she does something to do with sales or whatever for a range of spas

Reactions: 2
That recent photo of her in the pool, hair immaculately in place , and full face of make up. Looks like she has been superimposed into the water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That recent photo of her in the pool, hair immaculately in place , and full face of make up. Looks like she has been superimposed into the water 🤣
I completely agree. There’s something really unsettling about it!!!!! It’s so bleeping forced!!!! You can imagine her going with her daughter in a few years and her daughter having the same forced look on her face (sadly ... instead of splashing around like a normal child).

In response to all the drama earlier on in the week with Gem’s account and someone off here contacting her, Gem apparently responded with him being a PE teacher hence why she doesn’t post pics of him etc which I do understand, but she could still mention her anniversary in the celebrations this week in a caption or something. That’s not giving away too much private info on him etc. So I still think something is going on (like they’ve broken up or are separated). or does she just want to appear single on there? What does everyone think?

Reactions: 8
I completely agree. There’s something really unsettling about it!!!!! It’s so bleeping forced!!!! You can imagine her going with her daughter in a few years and her daughter having the same forced look on her face (sadly ... instead of splashing around like a normal child).

In response to all the drama earlier on in the week with Gem’s account and someone off here contacting her, Gem apparently responded with him being a PE teacher hence why she doesn’t post pics of him etc which I do understand, but she could still mention her anniversary in the celebrations this week in a caption or something. That’s not giving away too much private info on him etc. So I still think something is going on (like they’ve broken up or are separated). or does she just want to appear single on there? What does everyone think?
If those comments on the messages were from July, then a lot has happened since then to make people
suspicious. If her rings were to big, then that’s 6mths to get them resized, surely you’d want to wear them?!

Reactions: 7
Well it was her wedding anniversary on the 28th and it wasn’t mentioned, no mention of Andrew’s birthday either which is tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s had her rings off since May - she spends money like it’s water on everything else so I’m not sure why she’s not paid to re size them if that’s the case!

Well it was her wedding anniversary on the 28th and it wasn’t mentioned, no mention of Andrew’s birthday either which is tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s had her rings off since May - she spends money like it’s water on everything else so I’m not sure why she’s not paid to re size them if that’s the case!
I think she just likes to add to the Drama that she makes her whole life out to be 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Altho .... i saw a happy anniversary post from a someone on fb. Surely they wouldn’t post that if something had happened??

She can keep him private but still share. Have 2 plates with wine or photo of their hands,rings etc,post pic of anniversary card. All a bit weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.