Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her share a post from someone calling her ‘queen of the lakes’ the narcissism is unreal. I’m still chuckling at actually seeing the unfiltered her in the stories the other day Lols

Reactions: 9
She looks far older than 31 or whatever the duck she claims to be🤷‍♀️ Im sorry but her and her sister are 2 fuckin boring book ends. Absolutely botox'd to hell with zero personality, just there to smirk like a grim reaper🤦‍♀️ Off to smack myself in the face for even watching her stories. Ok, bye 🙋‍♀️
They do both have the most bizarre smiles that are definitely smirks! You’ve hit the nail on the head there.

I’ve taken the time to create a collage of her super smug faces! She’s genuinely terrifying. As if she’s only 31!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They do both have the most bizarre smiles that are definitely smirks! You’ve hit the nail on the head there.

I’ve taken the time to create a collage of her super smug faces! She’s genuinely terrifying. As if she’s only 31!!!
Wow! This is so sad! 😂
Not everyone can be perfect. She probably hates the way she looks at times. I’m not fussed on her but she isn’t ugly. It’s the crappy food content and small photos that bug me with this one. Her jaw I can cope with 👍🏼

Reactions: 9

Fair enough I just can’t stand her smugness sorry.

Reactions: 3
Wow! This is so sad! 😂
Not everyone can be perfect. She probably hates the way she looks at times. I’m not fussed on her but she isn’t ugly. It’s the crappy food content and small photos that bug me with this one. Her jaw I can cope with 👍🏼
She must think shes ugly when she works so hard to hide it. And it is herself who continues to portray perfection. Shes obsessed with being perfect.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she is ugly, at all.
Even if she was, so what!
I don't think she should change herself (or her teeth) for anyone - unless it's something she wants to do for herself, then all good.

But.... She just looks SO different in her pictures to how she looks in real life. Not just so different, but like a whole different person. I find that incredibly sad, not just for her followers who aspire to be her (which loads weirdly do), but also for her.

It cannot be good for her mental health to distort a picture beyond recognition, for people (in their hundreds) then to tell her she's beautiful, flawless, pretty etc etc when it doesn't resemble her in the slightest. I just now feel dreadfully sorry for her that she feels she needs to look perfect, but not herself. Like her real self isn't good enough. Nobody should have to feel like that. It reminds me of the real TV show catfish, where they've used some "hot" person's pics because they felt like their own pictures would not be good enough. I always feel sad for the catfish, and I feel so sad for gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks far older than 31 or whatever the duck she claims to be🤷‍♀️ Im sorry but her and her sister are 2 fuckin boring book ends. Absolutely botox'd to hell with zero personality, just there to smirk like a grim reaper🤦‍♀️ Off to smack myself in the face for even watching her stories. Ok, bye 🙋‍♀️
She's 31?!

Reactions: 2
You can tell her issues with her own self are rubbing off in her daughter, she has the exact same smile as her mum which looks so forced on a child

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I imagine her daughter is going to have a lot of problems when she gets older. The pressure of being so perfect at such a young age will be damaging. Life long. What a silly mother gemma is.

Reactions: 11

I actually really like Gemma but I cannot believe she isn’t older than me 😂 I must look super young in comparison 🙈

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Gemma but I cannot believe she isn’t older than me 😂 I must look super young in comparison 🙈
I think when you have Botox younger then you need to it really ages you, she’s the same ages as me but I thought she was a lot older

Reactions: 4
Why does Gemma need to post pictures of parcels and her to me from me ??? She just loves everyone to think she has this picture perfect life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
#mumlife Oh do duck off Gemma! Drove 8384747 miles & worked 394858 hours today (dicking about in a Spa, not actual real work!) but spends her evening dipping marshmallows in chocolate & making them into animals for the school party. If she was as busy as she makes out, she wouldn’t have time for this unnecessary faffing with tit, just for likes & validation on Insta. It’s also my LGs Xmas party tomorrow - I bought my contribution & I am not in the slightest bit arsed! I feel a bit sorry for her, this Mary Poppins routine is awfully sad. This incessant need to appear perfect is worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

This has made my eve 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Children will be impressed with them for 4 seconds before gobbling them so why bother sooo much 😂 what is she trying to prove

Reactions: 5
Hahaaaa she’s having her nails ‘squeezed in’ at 10pm because it’s Christmas. Gemma first world problems bosanko.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.