Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont actually mind Gem but it really annoys me how she babies her daughter? Isnt she like 8 or 9? Could be wrong. Like the pic shes just posted of all the medicines laid out to be insta worthy...next to a little teddy that a baby would have...its just weird. And just get that medicine down your child before taking a pic 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Dont actually mind Gem but it really annoys me how she babies her daughter? Isnt she like 8 or 9? Could be wrong. Like the pic shes just posted of all the medicines laid out to be insta worthy...next to a little teddy that a baby would have...its just weird. And just get that medicine down your child before taking a pic 🙈
Agreed. And the clothes she is dressed in do not look like clothes 8/9 year olds would want to wear. She seems to want her to look angelic and babyish and like she spends all her time singing in the choir

Reactions: 7
Agreed. And the clothes she is dressed in do not look like clothes 8/9 year olds would want to wear. She seems to want her to look angelic and babyish and like she spends all her time singing in the choir
Yes, completely. You never see her getting messy and having fun like other children do at her age. And she does the same closed mouth smile as her mum, standing there clutching her hands together. It's quite sad. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I actually think her daughter is more 10/11. I’m sure she turned 10 on her last birthday. I could be wrong though!

Reactions: 2
She made a reference on her recent story to this time of year being Christmas and her birthday..no mention of her wedding anniversary
Not surprising, I doubt they’re still together. Even when they got married it was all about her. She put some post up talking about the wedding day, how she felt, how her daughter looked beautiful, thanking people and it was whatever kind of day....not one mention of the person she was marrying or how much she loved him or that he was even there! It could have been a birthday party for her for all that she even acknowledged that it was actually a marriage! Tends to be the time where you are so loved up and in awe of each other in that wedding bubble. She never expressed anything.
spanjee got married that same year, what a few weeks later? and although I cannot stand her I remember she put a really lovely post up about marrying her love or whatever and that they were so happy. The difference being she actually mentioned her husband and seemed genuine about it being a wedding and not just a day for her that she got to dress up and show off. I can’t imagine someone that didn’t really feature or be worthy of comment at his own wedding would stick around for all that long 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She does seem very cold towards him. I wonder if it might be anything to do with the fact that he wants more children and she doesn’t. He’s younger.. she did a Q&A once where she said he would happily have a football team worth of children or something but she was happy with just Olivia. That kind of thing can be fatal to a relationship. She does seem very much the ‘my way or no way’ type.

Reactions: 5
She does seem very cold towards him. I wonder if it might be anything to do with the fact that he wants more children and she doesn’t. He’s younger.. she did a Q&A once where she said he would happily have a football team worth of children or something but she was happy with just Olivia. That kind of thing can be fatal to a relationship. She does seem very much the ‘my way or no way’ type.

Did she not say with her heart issue and other things it wasn't safe for her to have more children.

I am fairly sure some time ago there was chat about a trip to NYC this year for his birthday, but that's gone quiet.

I am such a nosey cow 🤣

Reactions: 3
But on that merit it’s not safe for her to run another marathon either (she has a pace maker) and she’ll still no doubt do it. She fractured her pelvis following her instagrammable car accident and still went on to run the marathon. She’s exactly the type to go ahead and do something against advice because of the inevitable sympathy vote.

Reactions: 9
But on that merit it’s not safe for her to run another marathon either (she has a pace maker) and she’ll still no doubt do it. She fractured her pelvis following her instagrammable car accident and still went on to run the marathon. She’s exactly the type to go ahead and do something against advice because of the inevitable sympathy vote.
How could I forget she is a marathon runner, here was me dishing out tea and sympathy (in Laura Ashley fine bone china).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this isn't news, but can't believe we have had all the "man down" posts again this year. Soooooooo predictable and just so boring. Is why I stopped following her account, but cracks me up reading here. I am sure it is usually her husbands birthday this time of year as well. It is very sad if the marriage didn't last though, but I also remember at the time thinking all the wedding prep and pics were a bit strange, being just for the gram, and lacking in what matters, the 2 people getting married and the future happiness together. I don't know, just struck me as all very weird, not for me but each to their own of course, and they were pretty pics to look at. Bit robotic though. What a big ole waste of money that was then, as lots of weddings seem to be nowadays ?

Reactions: 8
It is sad if it hasn’t worked out for them, but I do remember noticing the difference between hers and her sister’s wedding. They both normally smile with their mouths closed, but her sister couldn’t contain her happiness on her own wedding day, and had a lovely genuine smile. Gemma didn’t. I always liked Gemma but she is grating on me now. I used to think she just enjoyed making nice content but it’s all a bit ridiculous now. She does act the martyr. Regarding the husband, he hasn’t changed done much with his Facebook or insta pages since June this year. Also his insta - he follows her but she doesn’t follow him 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I know this isn't news, but can't believe we have had all the "man down" posts again this year. Soooooooo predictable and just so boring. Is why I stopped following her account, but cracks me up reading here. I am sure it is usually her husbands birthday this time of year as well. It is very sad if the marriage didn't last though, but I also remember at the time thinking all the wedding prep and pics were a bit strange, being just for the gram, and lacking in what matters, the 2 people getting married and the future happiness together. I don't know, just struck me as all very weird, not for me but each to their own of course, and they were pretty pics to look at. Bit robotic though. What a big ole waste of money that was then, as lots of weddings seem to be nowadays ?
It’s her second big wedding too. What a shame.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if they are together or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ But their wedding anniversary is in between Christmas and new year so I guess time will tell if she posts about it or not.... she definitely did last year

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if they are together or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ But their wedding anniversary is in between Christmas and new year so I guess time will tell if she posts about it or not.... she definitely did last year
I 100% predict she will not post about it this year even if they are together! She loves the drama and will definitely want to keep us all guessing, cos ya all know she reads here on the daily!

Hey Gemma! 👋🏽

• Haha
Totally agree with the comments about babying .... she seems a lovely pretty girl but always with the same smile and as previous posters have said doesn’t seem to have ‘fun’ with her pals. Matching pjs with mum and park rubs must be better for kids 😒

seems to want her to appear younger than she is but don’t get why?
by all accounts she seems like a good mum and puts effort in but how is she going to live up to her mums perfect life.
Anyone else when she posted a pic of the little girl making slimming world breakfasts etc ?
Felt so sorry for her ‘40g of oats, then you get a spoon of sweetener’ of course it’s good to teach children healthy habits but letting them lick the chocolate or regular indigents from the bowl at the end wouldn’t go a miss 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.