Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who takes a week off for themselves when their kids off school the week after? Especially after declaring she won’t be home before midnight all November 🤨 Id be booking half term off.

Reactions: 6
Who takes a week off for themselves when their kids off school the week after? Especially after declaring she won’t be home before midnight all November 🤨 Id be booking half term off.
Maybe she couldn’t take the week off. Where I work, not everyone with kids can take the school holidays off every time.

It is half term for most schools maybe her daughter is off?
She says that she is having the week to herself in the post

I just roll my eyes at her. “IM SO BUSY” only people who shout about how busy they are, are actually just finding things to make themselves busy. If she’s that ridiculously booked up she’s clearly not managing her work or her priorities very well. Be productive, not busy Gem hun.

Reactions: 9
Why does she add that filter too her pics she’s just took such a beautiful photo and killed it with that filter

Reactions: 3
No noticeable wedding ring in the last few pics of herself (either that or the photo quality isn’t good enough to see) 🕵🏻‍♀️

She’s lost a stone more weight hasn’t she since her wedding? They probably don’t fit, anymore.

Cos we all eat our soup surrounded by leaves, candles and cream coloured scarves. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cos we all eat our soup surrounded by leaves, candles and cream coloured scarves. 🙄
Love this! I now just look at her posts and picture her setting up and realising how ridiculous she would look doing so. ‘Oh hang on, just one more sprig of eucalyptus. And I might change my jumper so it matches the scarf. And if you could just lean over my head and take a photo whilst I cradle the soup. Wait, hang on I need a book. Oh and a candle. Not that candle- a white one. And another eucalyptus for symmetry.’

Ps. You’re not blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That was the first half of the year, she could easily have them sized by now
Yeah, she could have but I’ve lost weight and mine are too big but refuse to get them resized because the jeweller said that once I done it, I couldn't again (maybe depends on the material) if they needed altered a second time. Just a thought because there’s every chance she has plans to lose even more. I wouldn’t put it past her.

‘I’m so busy I woke up at 3am after two hours sleep but I still had time to take at least three posed photos and make a frigging bacon, brie and chutney sandwich!!’. Sorry but when I’m super busy, I eat half a pack of hobnobs in the car and dry shampoo is my best mate. I don’t dick about with pumpkin chutneys and a caption as long as my arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"not enough hours in the day"
🙄🤦‍♀️🤢
Stop farting around on Instagram if you're so busy then?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I’m so busy I woke up at 3am after two hours sleep but I still had time to take at least three posed photos and make a frigging bacon, brie and chutney sandwich!!’. Sorry but when I’m super busy, I eat half a pack of hobnobs in the car and dry shampoo is my best mate. I don’t dick about with pumpkin chutneys and a caption as long as my arm.
It’s sickening isn’t it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.