Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks amazing now. Those pictures are bringing back far too many memories of bad hair days and even worse outfits of times gone by.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow that is quite a look. She’s pretty thin there too, was this pre or post sw?

Reactions: 2
Her taste has definitely changed a lot since then it would seem.
Do we know how old Gem is??
I think she’ll be 32 or 33 between Christmas and new year? I remember in true Gem style between Christmas and new year she had her wedding, her and her sisters 30th birthdays, a honeymoon to New York, a marathon, a pacemaker fitting, a sickness bug, boot camp at 5am and 24 productions of a Christmas pantomime she was performing in! 🌿🌿🌿
*the last few might not have happened :);)*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks amazing now. Those pictures are bringing back far too many memories of bad hair days and even worse outfits of times gone by.
I think it was 2008, so only 10yrs ish ago, but agree, she really does look fab now. I do like Gem, she’s just a bit evasive, which everyone has the right to be I guess!

Reactions: 4
Their weird smiles are even creepier when they’re heavier. They look like really sinister versions of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, glow up for sure.
She was working in the spa during this era too do I just automatically assumed she'd be very gorgeous back then too. Wow. Kudos to her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.