Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The will power it must take not to smile....I look terrible when I smile. To quote my own horrible dad my eye look like sheeps fannys when I break into a full on happy smile. But I forget that my cheeks join my forehead, my nose spreads across my face, my teeth that are the size of baby teeth look all gummy and spares and I just smile, sometimes break into a full on LOL and I have been known to fart when laughing but you know what I don't look great but I know and everybody can see (and sometimes even smell) that I am having fun!
You just described jack towers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't a clue if this would apply to Gem or not but I actually cant smile showing my teeth. My top lip doesnt lift enough to show my teeth unless I do a stupid eyes tight shut cheesy grin. I've looked into surgery but it would be £7000 and although it I'm really self conscious and hate the frequent comments of 'oh smile properly' or 'dont look so miserable' I just cant warrant spending that much money to get a lip lift 😢

Maybe she is self conscious about her smile but it just ties more into her image of being a Stepford. Couldn’t even let herself smile properly in her wedding photos.

Reactions: 1
I recall her doing a video where she addressed the smiling and I’m sure she said something along the lines that she disliked her teeth when she was a child so taught herself to smile with her mouth closed and it’s just followed her into adult life! I’d love a behind the scenes camera to see the true side of her life, no one has that much of a perfect life she puts out on social media!

Reactions: 5
Her twin sister does it too, but on her wedding day recently. Katy smiled properly, and she looked beautiful and genuinely very happy

Reactions: 6
Bless her didn’t she look like she had something in her mouth. Still no rings... still two plates of dinner!

Reactions: 2
And now the ads are creeping in.....hard up living on one income? The plot thickens! Tbh she's never at home so can't blame him if he walked, a man's gotta have some interaction with his wife!

I reckon this other house is for her sister who’s recently married after working on cruise ships and is pregnant! Makes sense if she lives with her mum as the house is just up the road according to her!

That house she’s just filmed in is definitely the usual house she’s always been in? So confused as to what’s going on

I actually find her insufferable now. Oh woe is me, I'm ill - I deserve it because I just never rest! And I'm gonna make an Xmas cake and preserve my germs along with it. Ta ra Gem.

Reactions: 7
I actually find her insufferable now. Oh woe is me, I'm ill - I deserve it because I just never rest! And I'm gonna make an Xmas cake and preserve my germs along with it. Ta ra Gem.
She really is grating isn’t she! And she has a wedding to attend today! Such a chore she makes it sound! Can’t say I’d be too pleased were it my wedding she was dragging her ass to so begrudgingly! She bores me to tears! I hope she at least has a nice outfit to share with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed Gemma a long time ago and then refollowed when it said that she was talking on her stories and I wanted to see/hear. Actually writing this down makes it sound very sad and pathetic but much like reality TV shows you just get sucked into the nonsense. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
On the whole I like Gemma, she cooks sw food as her name suggests, doesn't flog planner or spices, hasn't regained all the weigh she's lost, does a lot for charity, is a very committed mum, works for living and doesn't scrounge like the rest of Instagram, but she moans about being ill all the time and lives a too white life for my liking but my biggest bugbear is the bloody italic writing on story's. love I am the wrong side of 40 and in denial so no reading glasses to be able to read it. Gem if your reading this help an old gal out..cheers 😘

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.