Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s so suspicious? i’ve had an account for a month or so i think
Sorry but this is so suspicious! I call absolute bullshit 🙈 you’re either Gemma yourself trying to ‘clear’ things up or you're her friend/sister. Why would she open up so much and send so many messages in a row like that to a complete stranger yet she’s so private on her grid, it doesn’t match up. Those messages look like a right set up to shut up those talking on here, probably why there is no date shown on the messages or we can’t see what your question/response to her was.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but this is so suspicious! I call absolute bullshit 🙈 you’re either Gemma yourself trying to ‘clear’ things up or you're her friend/sister. Why would she open up so much and send so many messages in a row like that to a complete stranger yet she’s so private on her grid, it doesn’t match up. Those messages look like a right set up to shut up those talking on here, probably why there is no date shown on the messages or we can’t see what your question/response to her was.
Absolutely! And from July .... not much to see on here in July either really 👀

Reactions: 3
Who ever it is, it's so crass and wrong to post someone's private messages onto a public space, whatever the reasons behind it are. Private messages should be....private?

Reactions: 7
why don’t you message her and ask her? She’s very open about it. if i want to know something (within reason) i ask.

either way it’s shut you all up and you have nothing to talk about so now you have to dissect this
We don't message them 🤦‍♀️ we just look at their dumb posts and moan about them 🙄😅 I don't think you get it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why don’t you message her and ask her? She’s very open about it. if i want to know something (within reason) i ask.

either way it’s shut you all up and you have nothing to talk about so now you have to dissect this
Why would I want to message her? That’s your job clearly 🙄 you clearly know her well to know she’d be very open with anyone who messages her asking her questions about her private life she tries to keep secret.

Pat on the back to you for bringing down tattle and shutting us all up 🤣🤣 who you saving next from being spoken about? Mrs Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It doesn't matter if you know them or not, you've invaded her privacy by posting her private messages in a public space. For what?!! To "shut us up" even though you weren't even a member until a month or whatever ago? This whole thing is just bloody weird.
Nothing too bad (aside from a few personal comments aimed at her looks, which I never agree with) was ever said about her. This is a forum aimed for people to chat about people, like they would with their friends. Directing someone here is mean. Justify it how you like as you clearly see no wrong in what you've done. You've given people on here the impression you've recently messaged her - you could have clearly said, "oh ladies, I'm a new member but messaged gemma a few months ago, she's still with her hubby", but instead you posted pictures of yours and her private conversation?!!! From months ago? Was anyone on here even asking about her and her husband that far back? But as for trying to take the moral high ground 😂

no

What‘s the actual problem I don’t get what I’ve done wrong here. You were all speculating and now you have answers and feel sorry for her. I’m lost here. Do you just always have to have something complain about?
You don't get what you've done wrong???

• Heart
Reactions: 5
from what I’ve seen on here people ask for proof. I was a stranger that messaged her and that’s what she said to me. So its hardly a private convo!

not to shut you up, to put you out of your misery if anything!

sorry you can’t pick on somebody anymore :/
I never picked on her anyway. Like I said before, I've always said she is beautiful, seems a lovely mum and even said its none of our business if she is or isn't with her husband. My only gripe with her is that she has miniscule pictures which I can't see properly! Oh, and I think I've said before that she portrays this perfect lifestyle which is surely unobtainable for anyone. Not everyone is here to bully, some of us just discuss things. Like everyone and anyone does.

You wanted to be some sort of hero by putting speculation to bed, but you have definitely overstepped boundaries.... But no worries, as long as you can't see any harm in that then all good. Personally, I'd never want to direct anyone here to read about themselves as some comments are bloody harsh, but we are all different hey.

Reactions: 2
think you’re reading into this a bit too much Sandra hun x
Says you who goes out of your way to message the woman back in July to ask her about her personal life and directing her to a forum talking about her 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You keep saying directed like I linked her and was like have a look at this!! I didn’t. It took me two seconds to ask her the question and when she asked why the hell i was asking I just told her that people were speculating.
And you’re still missing the point that the biggest issue here is that this thread even exists?!

what you like madgal 😜
If you have an issue with the thread then bring it up with the people who created the site, unfortunately you’re not going to stop people talking about other people any time soon mate! It’s life, get over it! I’ve seen much worse threads than this one talking about her always moaning about being over worked and tired etc etc! She is the one who has chosen to post about her life in a public way so she has to expect the criticism that comes with it, not everyone likes each other. And by the looks of your message she didn’t know about this thread so by asking her the question you surely did direct her to it, dress it up how you like but she may not have read the thread that day if you weren’t nosey enough to ask her, her business. Hopefully she still reads here and sees that you have plastered what she said for everyone to read and blocks you off her page.

Reactions: 3
Omg it’s over, can we all get back to bemoaning her tiny white photos and how much of a professional martyr she is? Nobody is posting death threats on here. She’s irritating. That fact doesn’t change just because she’s had a reaction to this forum. So many have.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't have done anything differently, how the heck would you come to that conclusion?!! Oh sorry, I'll message gemma now and apologise for saying she posts really tiny images.... And yes, we will agree to disagree. I think you have done a really crappy thing and you don't.

I didn't care nor ask if she was still with her husband. Definitely didn't bother me enough to go out of my way to message her. Yet you say we are too invested in her life 😂

People discuss things, that's life! You can't police that!! That's what this site is about. Someone posts publicly and there's commentary on that. Get over it and get over yourself.

Anyway you're really funny, keep posting because it's making my Saturday morning interesting and I love a giggle.

Reactions: 4
it’s not just you that exists on this thread my love x
Erm, when you quote someone and then respond to it, addressing things that were said in said post, it gives the impression you're responding to THAT person! Hence why I then replied.... Clearly you were just quoting my post and addressing my points but was speaking to someone else, ahhh, I get it! 😂

duck me you're hilarious! I actual love you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reported. Don’t think we should engage with the derailing of the thread. Odd behaviour

<<moderator comment- the user has been removed. Our members should know to keep it on tattle and not on their socials>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
ehhh you make no sense. do you wanna message me n argue with me so we can stop boring other people sandra? X
It's a coherent message and makes perfect sense. And no, I don't want to private message you thanks, you'll likely only post them here afterwards anyway 😂

Trying to work out who Sandra was - haha my username.

Anyway I'm not arguing with you. Maybe go back and reread what you've posted and how you've made yourself look a bit of a tit.

I'll react how you wanted us all to react now and then you can duck off quoting my posts saying vague things to make yourself look interesting. Here goes...

Oh jazzy, well done for getting to the bottom of the gemma and her husband saga. You have put all our minds at ease. We couldn't sleep. I can't believe not one of us didn't have the thought capacity to message her to find out for ourselves, we are so inferior to thou. This entire thread has only ever been about gemma and her husband, so because of you we can now remove it from existence. You're saving the world one thread at a time.

I'm not engaging with you any further. You were funny in an ironic and moronic way, like some dense person on a sitcom. Now you're just getting tedious. Wish you well.

• Haha
Lots of pics with her and her sister. Both look like mouths are glued shut.

• Haha
Not been reading regularly so seems I've missed all the action ... Anyway, I quite like Gem, yes her pictures are too small for me and I'm actually quite jealous of her portrayal of perfect life but I think we all need to remember we're discussing Insta. It's a media platform which will *always* show things that may not be true. It's a forum to influence, to annoy, to inspire, to talk about etc etc + it does all of these things + a lot more besides, that are not always good. BUT, the people behind the accounts CHOOSE what they grid and story, unless they're heavily sponsored which Gem isn't , no-one makes them post anything.
I'll give credit where it's due with Gem, she's raised loads of money to help charities + been quite open and honest about her health. Ok, she might be a martyr sometimes but if that keeps her going then let her get on with it. I still quite like her 😀

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.