Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s 12? Gem likes to dress her as a Victorian child and pretend that she still believes in Elf on the Shelf.
Dresses her like a late 20s insta pal.
Treats her like a 8 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she bollocks cry! She was probably glad to see the back of the bastard elf and relieved she no longer has to put up a pretence to make her highly strung mother happy

Tears of relief probably

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First sighting of the husband in a long time!! Was thinking he was under the stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate how she is not telling us where she is heading to. All for a big grand reveal

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she had mentioned before she was going to New York but they updated their rules so that kids over 12 have to be vaccinated (I’m not sure how old Olivia is) but maybe they had to change because of that?

Reactions: 1
Just came here to same thing thought she was off to New York 🙈

I’m sure she had mentioned before she was going to New York but they updated their rules so that kids over 12 have to be vaccinated (I’m not sure how old Olivia is) but maybe they had to change because of that?
Just looked and she’s 11 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s tagged somewhere in Iceland. You know Gemma, never straightforward, always a drama of some kind so there’ll be some story about why she had to change last minute.
Also, does anyone else get irrationally irritated by ‘merry birthday’? Just say happy like the rest of us!!

Reactions: 10
Is Gem feeling alright? We have had more photos of the husband in the past 24 hours than we have had in total to date!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if you’d cake on a full face to get completely wrapped up and walk around on an ice beach with your family. She’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.