Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0756D2F2-2FE3-473B-A883-F9FA6B0F1C3D.jpeg

Been skimming through her Instagram and I really think that she is a compulsive, pathological liar. I honestly do not believe for one minute that any of this happened! Majority of her other posts with long ass essays smell fishy to me too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The daughter is on Instagram isn't she? If it's true surely she would confirm it. If this happened it would go viral. In a busy Asda loads of people would have witnessed it and then posted about it. I won't be believe it till it's confirmed. And if it is made up she needs sectioning! 😲

Reactions: 1
The daughter is on Instagram isn't she? If it's true surely she would confirm it. If this happened it would go viral. In a busy Asda loads of people would have witnessed it and then posted about it. I won't be believe it till it's confirmed. And if it is made up she needs sectioning! 😲
I hope it does go bloody viral.

I got the impression that Layton was quite high functioning, especially when she does posts about him asking for XYZ. I am in no position to question his abilities at all, and all kids are prone to meltdowns in ASDA... I just got a different impression.

Also Lolly... I know you’re proud of him but don’t post his name, school name, school uniform and his god damn class name on a public IG.

Reactions: 4
I actually commented saying that the area where she lives must need some serious ‘awareness raising’ as I have 3 children all with a diagnosis of autism and thankfully have never experienced anything like the many dramatic scenarios she shares....it was deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have considered reporting her to her Children’s school because I know exactly what schools both of them go to and I sometimes fear for their safety as well as other children’s! If my children went to the same school as hers, I’d be bleeping furious.

Reactions: 2
she is a serial bullshitter....how she has "disabled son" in her bio is bleeping disgusting.

she's a slimming world target member but still getting awards... that doesnt happen...😂

I have considered reporting her to her Children’s school because I know exactly what schools both of them go to and I sometimes fear for their safety as well as other children’s! If my children went to the same school as hers, I’d be bleeping furious.
I don’t allow photographs of my son on his nursery website, and one day one appeared. I was furious. She’s just an absolute muppet putting everyone at risk?

I actually commented saying that the area where she lives must need some serious ‘awareness raising’ as I have 3 children all with a diagnosis of autism and thankfully have never experienced anything like the many dramatic scenarios she shares....it was deleted.
that’s made me snort!

Layton is not
I hope it does go bloody viral.

I got the impression that Layton was quite high functioning, especially when she does posts about him asking for XYZ. I am in no position to question his abilities at all, and all kids are prone to meltdowns in ASDA... I just got a different impression.

Also Lolly... I know you’re proud of him but don’t post his name, school name, school uniform and his god damn class name on a public IG.
No, Layton isn't high functioning, but is a lovely boy!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 48158
Been skimming through her Instagram and I really think that she is a compulsive, pathological liar. I honestly do not believe for one minute that any of this happened! Majority of her other posts with long ass essays smell fishy to me too.
I don’t believe for a second this happened neither. She seems very attention seeking and wants the praise for being a mum by constantly posting what’s she doing for them. I can’t fault the woman she’s obviously a dedicated mum and puts all her energy into her kids and puts them first etc but by god don’t she want everyone to know it.

Reactions: 3
Total fantasist 🦄I remember a while back her talking about her boyfriend who kept buying her gifts but she liked to keep him anonomous🐂💩

Buys followers too. It says she has almost 16k followers but majority of her uploads don’t get anymore than 200 likes... is that normal? She seriously needs some help with her attention seeking, compulsive lying ways!

CB442386-7818-497F-B415-1A3875F32A6C.jpeg

She dressed him in a T-shirt saying “don’t stare. You’ll reveal my secret identity”
And the rest of this on here is absolute bleeping bullshit! Sorry I know this is quite old (back in August) but my god... this really, did not happen! Why the duck would you put a t shirt like that on your disabled child? The whole world, let alone Asda, doesn’t need to bleeping know about it! Attention seeking bloody head.

C38A38A9-68A0-42D1-A6CF-383BFC0DE4CF.jpeg

yeah of course you did..

Last edited:
Expect stories saying people are looking at her son now he has his new buggy
Complaining the local authority couldn’t help fund for a new buggy... darling you get enough off the bleeping government! How about you stop spending taxpayers money on so much food and other tit and buy the Buggy yourself?

I came on to say the same re the halo top, I'm counting down the 5 days left until payday🤔

Reactions: 5