SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always cuddling the dog? Where's the flesh eater? I feel like she only gets him out a cage for photo opps.

Reactions: 3
Why is she always festering in fleecy fluffy static-y fabrics and blankets. She looks like a sweaty bollock, always greasy with smudgy mascara look. Needs a Rambo style hose down with bleach.

Just waiting for the matching xmas pjs photo op with people eater baring his teeth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she always festering in fleecy fluffy static-y fabrics and blankets. She looks like a sweaty bollock, always greasy with smudgy mascara look. Needs a Rambo style hose down with bleach.

Just waiting for the matching xmas pjs photo op with people eater baring his teeth 🤢
You know there's going to be matching set of baby pj's laid on her stomach or being held, just cause she's pregnant incase you didn't know.

• Haha
You know there's going to be matching set of baby pj's laid on her stomach or being held, just cause she's pregnant incase you didn't know.
😂🤣😂 💯

no mystic Meg skills required… she’s a predictable attention bleep.

She gives off an air of “feel sorry for me” but this woman has had quite a great life! I mean ok she lost her dad quite young but she’s been around the world, worked in American summer camps, been fed housed educated and now has her own house, job, car etc which is a tit tonne more than most her age.

Reactions: 6
There's something dirty about her.
Every time I look at her face, I think she looks dirty. I'm not sure if it's her teeth or what 😂

Looks like he's about to murder her.
She looks grubby, always got remnants of make up under her eyes, her skin looks like it needs a good scrub and I bet she smells 🤢
One day she'll be telling a tale to thr magazines again on how she escaped a murdering husband

Reactions: 2
Man. She's only 14 weeks in and there's already been 3 'bump' posts and 5 baby posts and countless stories!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm genuinely starting to believe she thinks she's the first ever woman to be pregnant.
She wrote in the latest post that the baby is the size of an orange and she's still stood here cradling her lunch.
Losing access to the early pregnancy unit probably means no more queue jumping scans when she's got 'cramps', I bet she's devastated about that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely starting to believe she thinks she's the first ever woman to be pregnant.
She wrote in the latest post that the baby is the size of an orange and she's still stood here cradling her lunch.
Losing access to the early pregnancy unit probably means no more queue jumping scans when she's got 'cramps', I bet she's devastated about that 🙄
There is no doubt that she genuinely thinks she’s the only pregnant woman that’s pregnant!
It’s going to be weekly “Bumpdates” now on the grid then those photos will be used to create a gushy reel where she shows her growing bump.
She’s so predictable!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just wait until the gender reveal, baby shower and the worst labour known to woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no they won’t find out. 💯 she’ll be saving the gender as a surprise at the actual birth, just to keep followers in sUsPeNCe
Speaking of- I wonder if she’ll be advised to have a section (or be sectioned 🙊) because of her scarring.

Oh no they won’t find out. 💯 she’ll be saving the gender as a surprise at the actual birth, just to keep followers in sUsPeNCe
Speaking of- I wonder if she’ll be advised to have a section (or be sectioned 🙊) because of her scarring.
She got asked before if they're finding out and she said yes they will

They asked what she wanted and she said both of them would like a girl

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Very good point, I would guess a section would be better as you wouldn’t want to rip open the scars with pushing and they are still relatively new scars when you think of it.

Yes looking forward to hearing of all the dramas that will no doubt come with her pregnancy now - she will be milking it for gram until the cows come home.
I want to unfollow her but I kind of enjoy the car crash of a person she is 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Having had experience of immature scarring during pregnancy I’m not sure if it’s the internal scar or the external scar they worry about most tbh. Obviously she won’t have the internal scarring of a previous c section so maybe she’ll be able to 🤷‍♀️ I do think this is the beginning of something though- either super obsession with food, or the undoing of all her perseverance and surgeries.

Reactions: 1
She'll be milking this for all its worth. I dreading to think of anyone who knows her in person because it's all she'll be talking about no doubt, as she is the very first person to ever experience pregnancy.

Go and get washed ffs
She looks like she's been crying, I was gonna question why you'd screenshot that but this is the girl who records herself crying then uploads it for thousands of strangers on the Internet 🙄

She looks like she's been crying, I was gonna question why you'd screenshot that but this is the girl who records herself crying then uploads it for thousands of strangers on the Internet 🙄
She's always gurning 😭 her sister knew what was coming so didn't answer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.