SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally like Steph but having had a miscarriage followed by a pregnancy I didn’t buy or say anything really until the third trimester as I was terrified - I lost my baby at 12 weeks, and it put the fear of god into me!

she’s also got engaged and married and pregnant in the same period of time that I’ve been with my (now ex) planning our wedding 🤣

Reactions: 2
pregnant-lady-647x363.jpeg.jpg

Definitely got more of a bump now she says, I call it Christmas bloat 🙄
Heres Steph in 2 weeks time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cannot bleeping cope with her stood hugging her stomach and the sisters wedding. If she was my sister doing that, I'd have smacked the tit out of her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She. Is. Enraging.
Me me me I I I

mid like to think he husband is deaf because I don’t see any other way any anyone could tolerate her

• Haha
She. Is. Enraging.
Me me me I I I

mid like to think he husband is deaf because I don’t see any other way any anyone could tolerate her
I'm willing to bet he just blanks her out or works a lot cause she just aways seems to be on the sofa with the dog

Reactions: 2
duck sakkkeeeee can't even mention new year without linking it back to being pregnant.
I cannot wait for all the advice she'll be dishing out when she's had this baby given she's the first to ever have a baby 🥱

She's not wise, all excited to have a baby but i doubt she has a clue that they grow up and aren't just photo opportunities

Reactions: 3
She's not wise, all excited to have a baby but i doubt she has a clue that they grow up and aren't just photo opportunities
She won't cope at all when that baby is born. She says it messes her up when her shifts go from earlys to lates, that's 7am to 9am 🙄, so a baby who doesn't sleep is going to be a shock to the system for her.
She also cannot buy its affection with treat like she does the mutt and she won't be able to sit wrapped in a blanket all the damn time.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

This! Maternity leave will be her exact reason for being on her arse wrapped up in A blanket.

And I reckon she’ll go off on the sick way before mat leave.

Reactions: 6
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

This! Maternity leave will be her exact reason for being on her arse wrapped up in A blanket.

And I reckon she’ll go off on the sick way before mat leave.
I fully believe this too! She can't even wipe down a kitchen worktop now the poor lamb so imagine her nearing full term and PP 🙄
Also, she's saying she had such a food sleep cause the baby is making her so tired, energy tends to return in the second trimester 👍

And one last thing, she apparently can it Google where has a baby event or sale on and needs to shoehorn her pregnancy in to every single post, she's bleeping exhausting

She is one of THOSE people who only wants to talk about being pregnant. In real life, people are probably sick to death of her harping on about babies and cradling her gut that she has no choice but to bash all her followers with baby chat.

I literally cannot wait to see how she deals with a new baby. I can smell the attention seeking PND posts and crying pictures from now.

Reactions: 6
How many times is she going to show us the room full of baby crap?
I don't understand why she's gone for all black and neutral colours if they're she's hell bent on finding out the sex?
I see she's on the beg already tagging companies saying she wants stuff 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.