SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think any one other than her, and maybe the flesh eater and/or immediate family, are interested in what genitals her child will have?

Reactions: 2
Does she really think any one other than her, and maybe the flesh eater and/or immediate family, are interested in what genitals her child will have?
I honestly don't get when people do it 😂
When they're like "We know, and our close family know but we're keeping it a surprise for everyone else"
Nobody cares mate. Only you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly don't get when people do it 😂
When they're like "We know, and our close family know but we're keeping it a surprise for everyone else"
Nobody cares mate. Only you. 😂
I bet the husband doesn't even care she's pregnant, let alone the sex of the baby. He looks the type to just say yes to anything to keep her quiet

Or even worse- absolute straight faced silence.

he is absolutely terrifying.

what did we say about matching pjs 🙄 and she’s under a fleecy blanket again looking like she needs a bleach bath. They both just look like they pen and ink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Unusual to get a picture of you and your partner cradling your Christmas lunch, I'll give them that.
They're a bleeping embarrassing pair.

Is she serious? 😂
It's even worse how she's holding underneath as if it's an actual bump 😂
Unusual to get a picture of you and your partner cradling your Christmas lunch, I'll give them that.
He's got a bigger bump than her 🤣🤣
They're a bleeping embarrassing pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a bad feeling she’s gonna pile the weight back on! That’s not a bump love!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a bad feeling she’s gonna pile the weight back on! That’s not a bump love!
It just shows you the relationship she has with her body when she's been hugging her gut since 2 weeks pregnant and calling it a bump.
I imagine she walks with her back bent to push out her gut even further 😬 her friends and family need to have a word.

Oh god. Another bump photo!

That's 5 bump grid photos in 2 weeks.
It's going to be a long pregnancy for anyone following her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
2 “bump” photos in one day!
She really is something else isn’t she? Does she honestly think anyone cares what her bare belly looks like!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m losing the will with her - her family need a word, there’s being excited then there is just sheer weirdness 😅😅

Reactions: 4
Wonder if her top pulled up showing her "bump" was for us here though. We know she reads here 😂
Trying to show she does actually have a "bump"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yuck.
Id be so offended if I was bought a bleeping blanket? Like are you insinuating I laze about all day? Oh wait….
8EA60EE2-CB45-4E96-919B-8D8ADC524DDF.png

Big brother? 🤢

it’s the spelling mistake for me 😂🤣
Where do you even get something so hideous?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.