Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered already but didn’t she have a tummy tuck? I’m sure she never mentions it?
Yes she did, she documented it a lot of her insta at the time and I seem to remember her eating a takeaway pizza literally the day after the operation... I just couldn’t believe it!

Reactions: 4
Never understood why someone who openly said kids was in their future (all being well) went and had a tummy tuck before said kids?! I’ve no experience with them so no idea if it pings back after pregnancy etc, but just seemed like a huge waste of money to me, why not just wait until after the pregnancy phase! Guess she got her wedding pics with a flat tum though/ when she was touting for a freebie on say yes to the dress!

Reactions: 11
Never understood why someone who openly said kids was in their future (all being well) went and had a tummy tuck before said kids?! I’ve no experience with them so no idea if it pings back after pregnancy etc, but just seemed like a huge waste of money to me, why not just wait until after the pregnancy phase! Guess she got her wedding pics with a flat tum though/ when she was touting for a freebie on say yes to the dress!
Why spend that money then eat yourself back to your previous weight. I know weight loss/gain has a lot of psychological factors but Jesus duck, you’d do your best never to go back if you’d spent thousands on a tummy tuck.

Reactions: 7
Crazy isn’t it! All that time spent patronisingly posting away to everyone on her high horse saying she’d never let herself get back to the “before” pics, the money spent on the size 8 wardrobe and the tummy tuck etc etc. Wonder if it was subsidised or a freebie for some publicity?! She says she’s not about the beg but I highly doubt she hasn’t flung the 200K + followers around a few times for her own gain!

Reactions: 6
My friend had a tummy tuck and when she was pregnant she didn’t show and it did just go back. It was weird she just looked chunkier not fat or pregnant 🤣

Reactions: 2
My friend had a tummy tuck and when she was pregnant she didn’t show and it did just go back. It was weird she just looked chunkier not fat or pregnant 🤣
It’s weird because her family have a history of having twins so she knew she was highly likely to have them. So god knows why she ever got it done before children, it’s easy to hide in fat pants. She only got so small to get married, she got engaged and married within about 6 months - it’s like she planned the whole timing of the engagement/ wedding herself tbh. She won’t ever be that skinny again, she barely ate to get there and that isn’t healthy. I know we all want to look our best for our wedding day, but surely you want to look ‘like you’ so that people recognise you a year later 😂

Reactions: 9
The fact she did that with the sun was jut beyond the pale! Nothing she can do now can ever redeem her morality.

She brags about this lovely life she has but am sure she lives with her mum and was only working part time at citizens advice and not actually a lawyer ( anyone can do a law degree not everyone gets into the bar)

Funny she has never posted about being back at her wedding venue in some follow up hash tag gifted freebies isn’t it ?!

And Hun.. your wardrobe was basic... not splendid ... regardless of the size 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Two posts about veggie rainbow pasta and she is fingered by the SW cult for being InSpiRaTioNaL? Get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she did that with the sun was jut beyond the pale! Nothing she can do now can ever redeem her morality.

She brags about this lovely life she has but am sure she lives with her mum and was only working part time at citizens advice and not actually a lawyer ( anyone can do a law degree not everyone gets into the bar)

Funny she has never posted about being back at her wedding venue in some follow up hash tag gifted freebies isn’t it ?!

And Hun.. your wardrobe was basic... not splendid ... regardless of the size 🤷‍♀️
you need a minimum 2.1 degree to be able to go on and sit the bar. My daughter is studying law at university. There are many universities with different requirements to study law but the actual degree is far from easy but the Bar is even harder as they only want the best of the best. Think the statistic my daughter was given was only just over half of all students with the required 2.1 will go on be accepted and be able to sit the bar. My daughter is working her arse off and have so far passed everything. She’s only in her first year though and even she’s being sensible and having a back up plan incase she don’t make the bar.
I can’t see princess peach not going all the way unless she was unable to. Who does a law degree without actually wanting to be a lawyer - not many. I asked my daughter and she said everyone on her course has being a lawyer or barrister as the end goal.

Reactions: 3
you need a minimum 2.1 degree to be able to go on and sit the bar. My daughter is studying law at university. There are many universities with different requirements to study law but the actual degree is far from easy but the Bar is even harder as they only want the best of the best. Think the statistic my daughter was given was only just over half of all students with the required 2.1 will go on be accepted and be able to sit the bar. My daughter is working her arse off and have so far passed everything. She’s only in her first year though and even she’s being sensible and having a back up plan incase she don’t make the bar.
I can’t see princess peach not going all the way unless she was unable to. Who does a law degree without actually wanting to be a lawyer - not many. I asked my daughter and she said everyone on her course has being a lawyer or barrister as the end goal.
I think this is slightly inaccurate only as someone who has a law degree and the majority of people in my course had no desire at all to be a lawyer. I want to, but plenty do the degree with no intention to qualify.

Reactions: 4
I was just coming to post about it!

She's an EVEN BETTER mother than she thought she'd be.

And guys, you've never REALLY achieved anything with your life until you've become a mother, mmmkay?

:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's just me but I've never got the whole 'my kids/babies/son/daughter' is my best friend ?! Love my kids with all my heart but they are not my best friends......

lets face it though noone was going to ever be as good a mother as Jen ! :rolleyes: She's an expert at simply EVERYTHING :sleep::sleep: oh and looks like Lukey Baby has been relegated .... as the boys are her everything, best friends and loves of her life now !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just coming to post about it!

She's an EVEN BETTER mother than she thought she'd be.

And guys, you've never REALLY achieved anything with your life until you've become a mother, mmmkay?

:ROFLMAO:
Isn’t she friends with Emilie waffles? A lovely (or seems to be) woman who has had trouble in the past? I find Jen’s post really insensitive.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.