Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember exactly, he’s 10 now and has severe cerebral palsy. It was shockingly early though he’s was only 1 pound in weight.

Sorry, commented before I read further comments re: exactly how early the earliest baby was born.

A little bit of respect wouldnt go amiss in a few of the comments I’ve seen on this thread regarding other people’s story’s about prem babies.

Regardless of the exact week of birth, it’s pretty bleeping scary and sad and amazing.

Reactions: 9
Think we've been through this one. The guiness world records lists the most premature surviving baby at 21 weeks and 4 days. Your mate needs to get in touch then, her daughters missing out on a world record 🤣
She was too busy at the hospital with her very poorly very premature daughter. Well done on your facts though Little miss Facts 😉

Actually SCBU and NICU are different levels. SCBU being the “lowest” (not intensive care) level. SCBU usually takes babies born at 32 weeks or after.
I’ll tell my auntie who’s been a nurse in there for the last forty years that she’s wrong then. Thanks for the info.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was too busy at the hospital with her very poorly very premature daughter. Well done on your facts though Little miss Facts 😉

I’ll tell my auntie who’s been a nurse in there for the last forty years that she’s wrong then. Thanks for the info.

Feel free to let her know, if she exists 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Feisty one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

No problem sweetie 😘

And just for some clarity nicu is intensive care and scbu is a lower grade. My son was born with a lung tumour and was in scbu at the same hospital that Jen's little boys are at whereas the nicu unit was the set of doors next to scbu.

That's why the boys were transferred because The Whiston doesnt have an nicu but Arrowe does.

Attachments

If she’s saying SCBU and NICU are exactly the same thing then yeah she is wrong? Completely different parts of neonatal unit.

Yep tell her she’s wrong! I’ve personally had a child in SCBU and also support parents with babies in NICU, they are different levels 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yep tell her she’s wrong! I’ve personally had a child in SCBU and also support parents with babies in NICU, they are different levels 🙄
I can’t believe this ridiculous thread.
I work in a hospital. We have to visit the neonatal unit. The neonatal ward is one thing and it encompasses NICU and SCBU under the one roof. In MY HOSPITAL. We all tend to call them same thing as when go there we are directed to which area we are needed. I’m pretty sure parents who are there wouldn’t really know the difference at first and in some hospitals the difference may be more obvious, ie bigger hospitals might have SCBU and NICU in different areas, even floors. Some hospitals may only have NICU as SCBU they ship out back home. Can we just shut this stupid nonsense thread down now please. It’s pathetic and embarrassing and everything Tattle is NOT meant to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok. Back to the point.

Do we think she’s gained moooore or lost? And so you think she’ll show us? 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t really give a tit which part of the hospital is which.

I’m fuming she didn’t get to go to Disney and get a photo of herself posing next to Ariel 🤣 wasn’t that her dream?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t really give a tit which part of the hospital is which.

I’m fuming she didn’t get to go to Disney and get a photo of herself posing next to Ariel 🤣 wasn’t that her dream?
Those poor unfortunate souls.

She’d probably have offered Ariel legs in exchange for her voice. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren’t they taking the babies next year, you know when they’re still babies and won’t know what’s going on and she’ll be a size 26 again.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’ll be skinny again by then 🤷🏻‍♀️

What on earth are babies supposed to do at Disney? Sit in the pram and watch everyone else enjoy themselves?

Reactions: 10
JSG is another one I can’t bare! Obviously I would never wish harm on anyone just to be clear. But JSG is a nasty person, she went on Radio 1 to talk about how having a big insta account and how she doesn’t share ‘diet advise’ yet spouts crap about how she fell pregnant instantly because she’s vegan. Also is a SW consultant and always shares her rainbow food posts. Radio 1 should of throughly checked her page before allowing her to lie on the radio.

Reactions: 8
Another stupid comment on her rainbow post when she has a friend struggling with fertility "when we decided to become parents, that became a reality straight away, we were blessed with not one but two" I'm starting to think she does it on purpose. She is so smug and holier than thou

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.