Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her neice is a ringer for her.

Also she's very like her sister but her sister is a big girl so I'd say she's identical to her sister now she's gained weight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and all her pals had a code of silence and were posting photos with her cropped out to hide it.

It’s the level of deceit that infuriates me. She’s happy to reap the rewards of a big account which she built on the back of SW and “Miss Slinky” but lied incessantly about her situation when she gained weight to the point nobody was allowed to post photos of her. bleeping joke!
I wonder how her chubby sister feels about her posting all those pics of her on that collage for her Birthday ,Jsg including only her skinny pics! Violation in my opinion 🐽

And how will she hold her 2 boys with those diddy stumpy arms 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez Louise....every single one of those pounds are back on! I'm sure she doesnt really care at the moment to be fair but on the other side I always thought it was inevitable!

Reactions: 5
Not a fan, but she's got loads of time to lose weight (if she wants to) when she's running about after those little beauties. I actually think it's a nice photo of mum finally getting to hold her tiny people. She looks proud.

Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for her and don't blame her for not thinking about her weight at the moment, but Jesus she's piled it on

Reactions: 6
It’s a lovely post and I’m really happy for her.

However, on the weight loss side she’s clearly piled it on and it’s actually sad to see. She looks bigger now than she did in the last face shot she posted during pregnancy. I know she’s had a rough time but I really hope she manages to get back to a healthy weight soon so that she can be at her best physically for when the boys are home.

Reactions: 6
No one expects her to be thinking about weight loss right now but the reality is she put the weight back on before getting pregnant, and is still clinging on to Miss Slinky and being thin. The montage for her sisters birthday shows that, and that’s not healthy. She needs to let go

Reactions: 14
She needs to accept the new her, the mum she now is. She is no longer miss slinky 2017, and she been desperately trying to hold on to that for too long. It seems such a waste of money, time and recovery to have had that tummy tuck to then have piled it on during pregnancy. Her poor body has gone through so much.

I couldn’t give too hoots what anyone weighs, but I hate how she deceived everyone and made people feel bad for their own weight loss when she wasn’t the perfect princess she made out to be. I would have had more respect for her if she had just owned it!

Reactions: 16
To be honest I do think weight loss is far far from her mind now. As it should be.

I know she posted those photos of her and her sister not so long ago and they were all old slim photos! But let’s be honestly we mostly all post the good, rarely the bad and the ugly too!

It was all the lying and hiding prior to her pregnancy that irks me and makes me sure she is a nasty vile person! As someone said above we’d have more respect for her if she just owned it!

It’s too late now though! (In my opinion) Because now I’ll just see it as her using her pregnancy and what happened to her boys as an excuse. The damage has been done. There’s no way for her to redeem herself.

Reactions: 8
To me her true colours came out over that whole business of the SW she got sacked, she's a nasty person. No matter what she does now on will change my view of her, I think what she did was out of order (I am not condemning what the SW consultant did) but there were better ways to deal with it than going on a witch hunt to get her sacked and going to the national press about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.